Chapter 12: Euphoria

You wake up to a still sleeping Yoongi. You smile softly before getting out of the bed and hoping into the shower. While you shower you use that time to clear your thoughts. Figure out some of the thoughts running rampant through your mind.

'Why do I continue to lead him on?' , You say in your mind, 'It's not like I love him more or anything like that....right?' 

''To which one were you referring to? You literally have eight guys who are going to fight for you.''  Said the Dark Princess

You sigh, ' Ya know...I actually want to speak to you today.'

''Well my dear, you do need help, I'm not a total evil bitch.'' She says in response

'Well what do you think I should do?'  You ask as the warm water pours down on your body

''That's up to you. Find out where your heart lies. No matter if it ends up choosing one or all of the vampire boys or ....choosing your fiance Jay.''  She said nonchalantly

 'Thanks...'  You say smiling

You then exit the shower and throw on some clothes before leaving Yoongi's room only to see Jungkook sitting on the couch by himself. His gave off a gloomy vibe and you hoped it wasn't because of what you and Yoongi did on the roof.......or the secret night with Jin.

You walk over to him and he looked at you a little irritated.

"What's wrong Jungkook?" You ask putting a hand on his shoulder

He flinches from your touch and his irritation led to him being just hurt. You hurt him and the others last night without realizing it.

"Jungkook....Jin and I happened a while ago and Yoongi just needed a reason to smile again. I love all of you..." You say softly

He sighed, seeming only slightly satisfied by your answer, "Its fine y/n....as long as your safe and with us...that's all I really care about."

You smile and hug him. 

After the hug he looked a little uncomfortable still, "Do you wanna get some ice cream with me?" 

He finally smiles, "Sure."

Jungkook starts to head towards the front door but you stop him looking a bit confused.

"What's wrong y/n? I thought you wanted ice cream." He says scratching the back of his head confused

"Oh I already handled that. Follow me Kookie." You say smiling and grabbing his hand

You then lead him to the beautiful garden outside of the manor where you both had practiced magic together a few months ago. It was still as beautiful and calming as before, and you loved it. You brought him over to the bench where you both sat down.

"Okay now hold out your hand." You say

He chuckles to himself before following your instructions. You then make two ice cream cones appear in his hand. He looks at you a little shocked but he still had this look of childish excitement on his face that was adorable.

"Told you I'd get us ice cream." You say smiling proudly

You both then share the ice cream together, enjoying both each others company and the silence of the garden. You honestly missed the manor, and it took leaving it to realize that you really liked it here.

Just when you were about to lick the ice cream Jungkook also went in to eat some more, and instead your tongues went from trying to lick  ice cream, to into each others mouths. You both jump back embarrassed and in shock, leading for both of your faces to grow hot.

Just then Jimin and Taehyung come outside, "Ah there you two are!"

"Yea we wanted to hang out with y/n too~!" Said Taehyung cutely

You smile and Jungkook was still blushing. The other boys paid no attention to his blushing and Jimin took the last of the space on the bench.

"Where do I sit Jimin?" Whined Tae

"I can sit in your lap TaeTae." You say 

He just smirked before lifting you up with ease and sitting down with you. He then pulls your head close to his and says, "Thank you y/n.."

His breathe sent a chill down your spine but you ignore the urges that might have occured and just conjure up some more ice cream for everyone. Then you all enjoyed the day spending time with each other.