Chapter 3: Days With Jay

Your mother placed her hands on your hand and muttered something you weren't able to make out. Then you start to feel a sharp stinging pain in your head as your eyes grow wide. 

Pain..

Something you shouldn't be able to feel. No you CAN'T feel. She was feeling it too, the memories coming back to us. 

You then collapse onto the floor in a deep sleep, left to sort through your memories, and to remember your love for Jay. 

-Inside your mind-

Your running.

 Not out of fear but because you were playing a game. You could tell by your infectious laugh.

A familiar male laugh followed close behind you as they gently tackled you to the ground. You landed in a soft spot in a beautiful garden behind the castle. You look up at the face of the boy who tackled you to see Jay's charming smile.

"Why must you always win?" you say laughing as you punch his arm

He kisses you softly before speaking, "Because you always make it so easy."

"My lady why must you always dirty up your clothes." Said your handmaiden smiling

You giggle as you shove Jay off you and run behind her.

He smiles as he speaks to her, "Good evening miss Elena."

"Good Evening Prince Jay. Why don't ride your horse home and clean up so you can be back in time for supper with Lady (y/n)." She said as she curtsied

He nodded his head as he extended a hand to you. You didn't hesitate to run over and grab it as he bends down a bit to kiss it.

"My dear, I will be back soon with a gift." He said smirking

"Don't be long my love." You say kissing him deeply

You then watch as he rides his house down the rode and wait till you can not see him past the beautiful forest. 

"My lady your mother is waiting for you in her chamber." She said

You look back to her and nod as you hurry back into the castle to quickly change before going to see her.

When you reach her chamber you stop at the door and knock letting her know of your arrival.

"Come in." She said with her sweet voice

You opened the door to reveal your beautiful mother smiling. 

"You wanted to see me mother?" You say 

"Yes I wanted to let you know that Jay must never return to the castle."

"What..." You say shocked

Love Bites 2: The Dark PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara