Chapter 6: The Start Of A Plan

You wake up dazed and a bit confused, totally unsure of where you are. You look at your clothes and your in a long sexy black lace dress that hugged your figure. You even grabbed your hair and realized it has turned black.....

"what is going on.....?" You say confused

"how did you get out?!?!" yelled a voice in my head

You are startled and you ignore it. The voice keeps yelling for you to let it out and that your the one who is supposed to be trapped here. But..... where IS exactly?

You shake your head and open the door to what appears to be a throne room. You walk slowly, curiously to the two thrones when a voice says your name, "y/n~"

You turn to see Jay Park holding a beautiful red rose in front of you.....but why is he giving you a rose?

"Yes, my love? Is that for me?" You say almost naturally

"Yes. I picked it out just for you." He says kissing you on the cheek

His kiss sent a chill down your spine awaking a lust for him you were unaware of. This urge led you to kiss him on the lips and you parted yours ever so slightly, for him to stick his tongue in your mouth.

You push away feeling guilty because you love the boys....

Wait...

WHERE ARE THEY!! you say a loud in your thoughts

Just as you expected the voice replies, "They're at their manor you idiot. Didn't know i was so stupid."

Jay looks at you puzzled, "You okay y/n?" 

"Yes my love, I'm fine, I'm just going to get some more ingredients from the store." You say walking away fast

He watches you leave not saying a word.

You leave the house and open a portal to inside the manor. You jump through and end up into Yoongi's room where hes sleeping. You jump onto his bed and hug him crying.

"Yoongi!!" You say between sobs

His body is stiff or a second before he hugs you back tightly. 

"y/n.....is it really you?" He says oddly

You just laugh and kiss him on the lips. He kisses you back and then smiles realizing it really is you.

"Yoongi I've missed you and the guys so much you have no idea! I've been trapped inside my own mind!" You say sobbing and hugging him

He just holds you and shushes you. You feel so safe......so happy....

"y/n!" Yells an angry voice

You turn to see Jay Park standing at the foot of Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi lets you and and gets off his bed while staring down Jay Park, "Get the hell out of here Jay. It's y/n now."

Jay just laughed before his eyes flash yellow.

"Jay no!! Please! I'll come back! I'll find a way to bring her back!" You yell choking back sobs

"Y/n no!" Said Yoongi in anger and sadness

You just get off the bed and open a portal before leaving with Jay, "I'm sorry....I love you...."

Yoongi just flipped over his bed and cried as the other members ran in the room. They had lost you again....