Chapter 10: Back Again

When you walked through the door of the mansion you couldn't help the tears the came down your face seeing all the boys sitting there waiting for you. You left your bags at the door and ran into Taehyung's arms who hugged you back with a tight embrace. After a minute the boys all joined in on the hug.

You pull away and speak, "I've missed you all so much!

"We missed you too y/n!" Said Jungkook smiling

You look over and see Namjoon and you say, "Joonie can we speak privately for a moment?"

He nods and then looks to the guys. They all groan or make some sort of disappointed noise before exiting the room while you and Namjoon sit down on the couch.

"Well what's wrong y/n?" He says concerned 

"When I go back to Jay Park I can never see you again......can't see any of you again.....because I am to marry Jay Park." You say not wanting to meet his gaze

He was silent for a moment, as if trying to chose his words carefully.

"We'll figure it out y/n. We won't lose you again. You have my word." He said looking determined to protect you no matter the cost.

You sigh but shortly after smile saying, "I figured you would say that. "

-Time Skip- 

Later on you decide to cook the boys a little dinner with a glass of blood that they got from the new boss after Jay stopped that business.

"ah thank you y/n!" Said Jimin running down the stairs along with Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook.

"No problem!" You say smiling

Just then Jin and Namjoon head downstairs talking business as usual but stop to say a quick thank you with a bow before sitting to eat.

You notice Yoongi hasn't come down yet so you take two plates and climb up to the roof where you spent your first night together and see him there.

"Too good to eat my cooking now Yoongi? Ya got too much Swag?" You say smiling

He laughed and then said, "Shut up and hand me my plate."

You chuckle softly before handing him his plate and cuddling up next to him while you ate. You both didn't speak because you wanted to enjoy your time together. 

So you sat there eating and watching the stars.....

Just then something or someone came to mind, "ya know I'm still here right y/n? Forget about your best friend so soon"

You groan out loud and Yoongi looks over at you.

"You okay y/n?" He said holding your chin softly as he gazed into your eyes

"y-yea I'm fine..." You say lost in his gaze

You then both lean in and kiss each other as his hands also run down your back and under your shirt...

Author's Note:

Annnnnnnd I'm going to leave this here because I'm evil. I was gonna update a few days ago as my birthday treat to you all but I got busy so I'm very sorry. Anyway please continue to support this book. 😁