1. bad at tittles deal with it!!

Cross's POV

I sit on my bed sharpening my sword (or knife whatever it is).
"Ugh are you gonna do this all day long!"
That person you just heard was chara she and my soul are fused together she is a ghost. ( sorry I like to imagine Cross chara as a girl he looks like one anyways)
Sometimes when I talk to Chara in front of people they think i'm crazy including my teamates Dust, killer,Horror and fell,Error and Our leader Nightmare the prince of nightmares. I wait for my servant to come we normally talk shes new and for some reason she always feels calm about me she doesn't know I am her friend probably doesnt know either. She is still learning inglish she mostly speaks in hands or sign language.
"Cross BONEHEAD!!"
Chara bellows it so loud I jump my sword lands on the floor with a loud clank. "Chara stop," I grumble
"Lets go somewherrre"
"Chara there is no place we can possibly go!" I Say A little louder.
"I know that , I just at least want go go downstairs."
I give in I pick up my sword  and stumble downstairs nearly falling ,again. I walk to the living room where my team was and our maid were "Hey guys"I say stumbling and siting down on a chair "Hi cross" My maid yawns. "Morning , master"she says. It seems like she never gets sleep at all. The others look well rested. She looks half asleep. "Anything new" I break the silence "nope nothing, and I hope it stays that way" fell muttered. "I don't want to risk anymore punishments" Dust said. "I look over at killer eating a hotdog. "Mmmm, what is in this" He still doesn't get anything about horror. " humans duh!" He says "cool" he keeps eating for a momment then he stops "WHAT!?!!?". He spits everythong out and runs to the garbage can. We all crack up. "Horror......" his maid started "last week the spagetti wasn't real was it", she murms. Suddenly we hear a loud BANG! And a thud! I look behind me everybody looks in my direction my servant fell asleep but jumped up as soon as the door to the room opened.
Uh -oh it was satan himself

Nightmare's POV

I was sitting on my throne when I heard a lound bang and crash I jumped up and ran to the door everyone was sitting there " What Was that!" I yelled. "A vase fell, nothing to bad," Horror said casually "who did it smarta*s",  I hissed. They were so stupid. All the servant pointed as Cross's servant. She trembled in fear I smirked in anger. I whipped her up in the air with one of my tentacles " I hope you learn fast , you should be lucky you arent a guard". She didn't struggle she  always gets in trouble she always looks so miserable and tired. "Nightmare Please.. don't let her go! Spare her just once!" Cross pleaded I looked away from him so pityful. "Shut up" he kept pleading why does he care so much for this unuseful child  she is so short and gullible. Why does he care for something so quiet and nieve. Did he like her? He shouldn't ever.
"Please sir please I'll keep her out of trouble just stop she looks sick!" Cross pleaded. Just realized I had been flinging her in the air. "Just this once next time I will show no mercy". I dropped her hardly on the floor. I walked out not bothering to look at Cross.
Screw them.

Cross's POV

He just dropped he on the floor she literally looked green she was super dizzy I ran her over to th trash can. The others beat their servants they always bully mine. Don't know why but she never seems fazed
Soft marshmellow
Chara teased
I didn't answer knowing if I did they would think I was going crazy again
I stood up "we are going to my room," I announce. And we both walk up the stairs. I open my door and we sit on the bed "t-thank you?," she whispers I nod she learns pretty fast."she talks in Hands: 👉😔😓😡😵👋👎👎🙂🏳🏳(You know you didn't have to do that the others don't like me,I feel very miserable I didn't struggle because I gave up) I hug her she seems fazed "this is a hug, it helps someone feel better" I explain "hug" she repeat hugging me.

Done ok so.....please like this crappy story so spread like wilfires
Share this to your followers. So...... lovin it. Vote and comment

I am really happy....its 12:10 Am.and I am still Awake sorry for bad grammar ok kimmora. Hoi guys please follow -queenaesthetic. AND READ HER BOOK THE ONE? IT'S SO AMAZING!

Bye, Panini J

Word count: 807