s u n d a y ¦ ceo dong sicheng

Start from the beginning

"Shit.. it's only the second day." I cursed, taking him back a little.

"Uhhㅡㅡ what do I do!?" He was basically panicking at this point then I chuckled, making it hurt again.

Bad idea to laugh..

"What's happening here?" I raise my head to see Yuta and Sicheng told him everything.

"You seriously have no idea, Sicheng?" He asked him then he shake his head. He then patted his shoulder before exiting the room.

"Tell me what's wrong.." Sicheng said but I shake my head, can't really speak because of the pain.

Now, this is the worst cramps I've ever gotten in my whole life.. I'm sure you all out there have gotten your worst cramp ever.

It's painful.. this is why I have huge respects for women.. even though I am a woman myself.

I feel like collapsing.. or just sleeping.

"Hwara? Hwara!" I remember blacking out in Sicheng's arms.

ㅡ Sicheng

Taeyong and Yuta Hyung, along with Hyuck came in the room.

"Wow.. I'm younger than Hyung and you say I know more about Hwara's situation than him?" Hyuck asked, pointing at himself and Yuta hyung nodded.

"She'll be okay, Sicheng. This is normal for girls like her." Taeyong Hyung said, fixing unconscious Hwara's position on the sofa.

"What do you mean?" I asked, still confused and worried about Hwara's situation.

"And I thought, you actually have a sister." Hyuck sighed then Yuta chuckled. Taeyong Hyung then placed a warm towel near her pelvis and stomach..?

"It's a crisis every girl has to go through every month." Taeil Hyung and the other boys entered the room.

"Crisis? Do we need to take her in the hospital?" I said then I heard Hyuck starting to laugh but then Mark smacks his head, making him pout.

"Can someone just tell him?" Johnny Hyung said then I tilt my head.

"Sicheng, she's dying." Yuta Hyung said then my eyes widened.

"Then let's take her to the hospital then!" I said, obviously worried but then Hyuck just burst laughing.

"You guys are playing with the boy's feelings." Doyoung Hyung said and I still don't understand what they're talking about.

"It's just too funny!" Hyuck said, laughing along with Yuta Hyung.

"Don't listen to their jokes, Hyung. Hwara is not dying." Jungwoo said then I look at Hwara that's groaning now and then.

"Can we at least call a doctor? I'm still worried." I said then they sighed.

"Let's just leave Hwara be. It would be embarrassing actually, even we're embarrassed to talk about it.

Can someone just please tell the poor boy?" Johnny Hyung said then Yuta and Hyuck just laughed again.

"Sicheng, it's called period. It's when the girl has red waterfalls given by the bloody woman that comes to haunt women." Taeil Hyung said then Johnny Hyung just smack his head.

"The bloody woman also gets jealous easily. If the lady laughs and cough, she will make their waterfalls even worse." Jaehyun said, also got smacked by Hyung.

"Or when the bloody woman want to make a child but the lady isn't capable of doing it so, she takes revenge by giving them painful red waterfalls." Doyoung Hyung also said, then got smacked by Hyung too.

"I just can't.." Hyuck burst laughing once again but this time, Jungwoo and Mark giggling a bit.

"So, this bloody woman will attack the women every month? When will she go away?" I asked then most of then burst laughing again, other than Johnny Hyung that just sighed and Taeyong Hyung that's smiling.

"She'll be gone after 7 days but will surely be back next month. Girls become really fragile so, we must take care of them.

I'm sure your sister has experienced this before." Taeyong Hyung gave me a soft smile and I look at Hwara, caressing her hair.

"Hyung, it's also like wanting to kill someone but you're also hungry for sweets." Mark also added and we all became quiet when we heard Hwara waking up.

"Hwara, are you okay? Is the bloody woman still haunting you?" I asked then she raised a brow. She then looks at the other boys.

"What did you tell him?" She asked then they just burst laughing.

"They said the Bloody woman is taking revenge on you by giving you painful red waterfalls because you can't make a child.

She would also get jealous easily so when you laugh or cough, she will make the waterfalls worst.

And it haunts you every month for seven days. Are you really okay?" I asked, telling her everything that the boys told me.

She then looked at them with an unrecognizable face.

"Listen, we can't tell him THAT reason. Anyway, is the bloody woman still haunting you?" Doyoung Hyung asked then she nodded.

"Yeah, unfortunately.. it will continue for five more days.." She said then I hug her.

"It's okay, you're a strong girl," I said then she just smiled and we heard her stomach growling.

"We prepared for this." Hyuck placed food on the table in front of us and Hwara's face lightens up.

"Wah! Thanks!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Wrote this kind of chapter bcs I actually have cramps rn..

#staystronghwaraandgirls