"You've broken up with him, right?"

"Not officially, but I feel like what just happened said something," she replied.

"Are you going to question to him?"

"I'm not ready to, and I don't think I'll ever be ready to, but I need answers. I need to know why he did this to me- to all of us."

"Wait a few days, just until you're semi-healed. When you feel a little stronger, talk to him. Also, you need to think about what you want to say to him. In a week, he's going to be transported to a prison."

"I miss having a companion though. I know Lorelei and I are good friends, but I feel like I need something else in my life. Something to fill the hole Damon left,"

"Honestly, my advice is to get a dog. Dogs make way better companions than humans, mainly because they don't lie to you, and they're loyal as shit. Don't tell Tony I said that, and you didn't get the idea from me. You're all finished by the way. If you want, you can go back to your room." Bruce half-smiled at her.

"Hey, before I go to my room, you wanna take me to a homeless dog shelter?" She asked Bruce.

"I'll get my keys," Bruce replied, taking off his white lab coat. Raven giggled, feeling weak as she left with Bruce to go to the animal shelter.

-

The hours Thor spent next to Skylar in the lab were countless. He awaited her waking eagerly. Of course, he probably wouldn't tell her that when she woke up. Even Loki wasn't there as often as Thor was. Loki had concerned himself with Tris for the last few days, pestering her whenever he got the chance. Loki had visited Skylar at least once a day, but every time anyone went there, Thor was just sitting there with Skylar. Lorelei came down to visit her a lot as well, but she and Thor didn't talk much. Until one day, when Lorelei had come down and he was there.

"You seem a little concerned..." she pointed out, standing beside him and looking at the unconscious Skylar instead of him. The sound of silence filled the room, other than the heart monitor kept on Skylar.

"I hope she's going to be okay."

"No shit, you haven't left her side since she got to the lab" Lorelei acknowledged. Thor chuckled a bit.

"I guess I'm a little worried," Thor replied. Lorelei sat with him in silence, hearing his thoughts without telling him. It came as no surprise what she found.

"You like her," Lorelei raised a brow and smiled slightly.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"To a few," she went on, "your brother included."

"I know," Thor sighed, "I have to get those thoughts out of my head,"

"Why do you have to? You like her, don't you?"

"It's Loki. He wants me to stay away from her, especially after that kiss at Christmas. But I can't, especially after that. I don't know what to do,"

"This is gonna sound cheesy, but listen to your heart, that's the best advice I can give," she told him. Thor took his gaze off Lorelei for a moment, considering her words. Memories of them skating together and going out went through his mind. Sure, it may have been just as friends, but it didn't feel like it to him. It was the way she laughed when he told terrible jokes, the way her kind smile appeared when she helped others, the funny face she would make when concentrating on her work. How she could be kind yet cheeky, playful yet serious, protective of her friends and yet could stand up for her beliefs, even to them. It all made him smile.