"And should they become aware of our relationship?" He countered, finding a barely physical connection to one my bare hips as he wasn't sure if I was okay with it or not.

I definitely was.

"We tell them?" I answered in an upward flex, wondering what other answer he was expecting. "Its not like any one else in our team hasn't been struck by cupids arrow."

His eyes looked out for a moment. No doubt thinking over our SuperMartian couple and the bond growing between Wally and Artemis.

I chuckled lightly, patting on Kaldur's chest before snatching the knob he still carried. Juggling the thing in my palms while pacing backwards to the door, I relayed my small conditions before we headed out. "Just let me fix this and get dressed, then we can go."

When I made it to the door, I aligned the knob in its original place, waving my free hand over the broken wood where my power began to manipulate the substance to attain the metal device once again. There we go. The material close to the knob may be a bit thin now but the whole thing looked good as new.

"Perhaps you should stay in a similar attire, though something with more coverage would be recommended." Kaldur grinned, joining myself in inspecting my work where he curtly nodded with pride.

But in finding a sense of confusion to Kaldur's words, I stood upright with my arms akimbo. "Okay then, Mr.Adventure. What would you have me wear?"

"I have to say, Love, I'm honestly impressed

"I have to say, Love, I'm honestly impressed." I muttered in a matching manor to my words.

I really wouldn't have guessed that when I offered for Kaldur to pick out my clothes that he actually would. But in his strive to keep me relatively oblivious to where he was taking me, he accepted the job.

So here I was, in a skin tight, open back shirt and a pair of shorts that I would normally use for exercise or training.....which I really hope Kaldur didn't have planned for us. He's sure left me curious now.

"I am glad. Now come, it is already past mid-day."

After locking my apartment and following Kaldur, we had made our way down the countless streets to the gorgeous shores Coast City was known for.

As it was the middle of the day, the whole beach was packed. Families everywhere set up their little camps with coolers, towels and umbrellas to comfortably enjoy the gifts nature gave. Kids screamed from the shoreline as they we splashed by siblings and the sand volleyball courts were filled with showboating muscle heads.

Some of the people that passed us sent questioning looks towards Kal who had his solitary outfit of a sweat suit covering his figure. Thankfully everyone knew how to mind their own damn business.

"Come."

Following Kaldur's voice, I turned my head towards him where he held his hand out for mine, stepping back slowly into the salted water.