"Oh, right. Thank you for that," Rokudaime said as he accepted the papers and scan the whole words. Yeah, he forgot he sent Team 10 to handle the two villagers that couldn't get along because of certain problems but luckily, they handled it quickly.

Ever since the 4th Great Ninja War has ended, the village was becoming more peaceful and everyone was adjusting to the new era as same as the Rokudaime. It was really hard at first but they managed somehow. Sometimes, it may be a little weird for having this new aura around them - but little did they know, they really enjoy this very much. Especially those who are expecting something new.

"It took you about 4 days to finish this," Kakashi said as he put the papers in the other box with other successful missions's report.

"It was hard to work with Sai," Shikamaru said but chuckled. "I mean, Ino was pregnant so I shouldn't be really complaining,"

"Is it a pregnant season or what? I find it hard to put the girls in a mission these days," Kakashi asked with a frown which made Shikamaru laughed.

"What about Sakura? I thought...," Shikamaru thought for a bit but then Kakashi interrupted him with waving his papers in his hand while his eyes scanning through the words.

"Sakura told me she was pregnant about two weeks ago. Without her hard work, I found it hard for me to fix the medical center," Kakashi explained. "And Temari's help is helpful for us, so thank you for that,"

"Speaking of the devil, am I going to have a week off perhaps?" Shikamaru asked.

"What's with the sudden question? Are you going somewhere?" Kakashi asked back made Shikamaru chuckled.

"Nah, I have to take care of the baby inside and also my wife," Shikamaru said. "Not that I'm trying to admit anything but these weeks has been very interesting and exciting lately,"

Kakashi smiled. "Oh yeah, due the busy schedule I have, I haven't congratulate you in a proper way,"

"Nah, daijoubu," Shikamaru chuckled before putting his hands. "Back to the question, Kakashi-sama?"

"Let me check," Kakashi said as he walked to the other side of the room and search upon the documents. "Nara Shikamaru... this week, huh? Let's see...,"

He point at the calendar's date then back to Shikamaru's direction. He frowned at the stuff of the poor boy needs to do. To be honest, it's hard for Kakashi to put Shikamaru in a week off since his place is on Rokudaime's shoulder. But then again, seeing how Shikamaru tried to hide his excitement over his new child made Kakashi frowned once again. Every father would ask the same thing to him and recently, Chouji and Lee have been in their weeks off.

If this keeps going, he'll be ran out of mans to do some mission. He wouldn't say that the familly doesn't matter, but the mission is as equal as that. It is also for the sake of the future either, so he won't argue which one is more important. But this is too much, he won't be able to send other mans for some important stuff. Now, he is back with his own confusion. It sounds really cruel if he say no, but his position is on a thin ice.

"I can't, can I?" Shikamaru's voice pulled Kakashi out of his thoughts. The Rokudaime turned to the poor lad and saw the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"Shikamaru...," Kakashi mumbled with a frown.

The Nara lad chuckled half heartedly before waving in dismissal. "Forget what I asked. I knew I shouldn't have asked that... I knew Temari would be capable to take care of herself,"

The air in the room went silence and none of them speak after that. Kakashi have been doing great of dividing between important missions and families. For the record, both are important. But being a Hokage means to protect all the people, including our love ones. Recently, their personal feelings made them a bit selfish. But even so, they couldn't help themselves. Even Kakashi is still in term of being protective over the fact that his team are growing up, including Uchiha Sasuke. Kakashi sighed before taking a red marker on his desk and put an 'X' mark on 6 days. Shikamaru, who was watching, raised an eyebrow at Rokudaime but remained silent.