He grabbed the box when he suddenly someone called his name with rather loud voice which startled him, he even dropped the box in accident and saw the scrolls are scattered everywhere. He looked panicked before he gathered all of them together in the box. He glared to that person who called him out of the blue, but his eyes widen when he saw who.

"Naruto?" Speak of the devil. He jogged to his direction before grinning.

"Yo!" he greeted his friend made Shikamaru chuckled.

"You're alone? I barely see you these days. What's going on?" Shikamaru asked.

He grinned. "I can say the same. Where are you these weeks? Are you with Kakashi-sensei all  the time? Oh yeah, you're his right hand, right?"

"As his immature advisor actually. But I like that one better," Shikamaru said. "But you never answer my question, Naruto,"

Before he could reply what he said, a soft female voice was heard and was calling for Naruto's name. The blond spiky haired lad turned around and saw his wife was walking funny towards him with bunch of groceries bags. Naruto immediately grab all the bags to him from her grasp before turned his head back to his friend who had eyes widen at the view.

"Is... Is that really you, Hinata?" Shikamaru blinked his eyes, wasn't sure if what he sees right now is real. He even had his mouth opened a little.

"Ohayou, Shikamaru-kun," she greeted him with those soft smile of hers.

Naruto then chuckled before he pointed his fingers to the Hinata's belly and exclaim, "Ano sa! Ano sa! Shikamaru, look!"

His friend gulped before actually realized that this wasn't a dream, or under a genjutsu either. This is real. "Me-Mendokse,"

---

The busy village never disappoint its leader. Every year, the precious village developed into something greater than before. The recent hokage for now is Hatake Kakashi. That's right, the old man is the Rokudaime known as the 6th Hokage. He's still fine like he used to be. Honestly, there's nothing to worry about him. On his free time, Kakashi would like to read his old Icha Icha novel book to recover his energy. But today is quite different for him.

As he was passing some papers in his office to the cabinets full of books, he heard the doors were knocked. He quietly replied and the door swoon open, it revealed Nara Shikamaru - the Advisor of Rokudaime. He brought the box full of the Otsutsuki clan theories and put them on the other table so the Hokage could do some research for that later. He looked at the current Hokage and saw paper works were scattered all over his desk

The younger lad chuckled before putting his right hand inside his pocket while the other scratching the back of his neck. "You haven't finish doing paper works yet?"

"Isn't it Shikamaru?" Kakashi glanced at the messy papers beside him. "Well, it has been hard for me recently. The five kages meeting is going to be held in Konoha and I haven't prepare for it yet,"

Shikamaru chuckled once again before approaching the desk. "You don't have to push yourself, Kakashi-sama-,"

"Hey, hey, drop the 'sama' already," Kakashi waved in dismissal which made Shikamaru stopped for a minute before laughing.

"Anyway, what I was trying to say, I'm sure any other Jounins will help you preparing these stuffs," Shikamaru said.

"Yeah, you're right," Kakashi chuckled before looking back to the younger lad. "So, what brought you here?"

"I'm reporting my recent mission from my team, Team 10. It was mendokse but we handled it quickly," Shikamaru said as he gave Kakashi the papers. "And I also brought the documents you asked me to,"