Chapter One

This is my first story here on wattpad so can you go easy on me?

-----

"Four tickets to the cornfield mazes for the kids please." Rudy gave the money to the ticket girl.

"Ok." The teenage ticket lady pulled out four tickets and gave them to Jack, Kim, Jerry and Milton.

"Have a spooky good time. If you get scared just press one of the panic buttons, that are planted at each corner. We'll be there within ten to fifteen minutes." The ticket girl said with a bland voice, basically saying I hate my life, why'd I choose this job.

The warriors nodded and walked passed the booth, and stopped at the entrance of the maze. Rudy had stayed at the booth and waved them off with a victorious smile on his face.

"I can't believe this. The first day I'm back and we're going through a maze at night." Kim said angry.

"Sorry, baby, but Rudy did win that bet fair and square. Who knew Rudy could rap better than Jerry?" Jack said wrapping his arm around Kim's waist.

"Hey! Now I wasn't at my best today! I was sleepy from detention!" Jerry shouted.

"Jerry, you sleep in detention." Milton said.

"Exactly, I didn't get much rest from detention because Mr. Star actually caught me for once and woke me up!" Jerry yelled in defense.

"So is that why you started rhyming like Dr. Seuss?" Milton questioned.

"What, no I didn't."

"You rapped green eggs and Ham in the second round!" Kim shouted.

"Whatever, let's get this over with." Jack said lazily.

------

Everyone started walking. They made many twist and turns and ended up with four dead ends.

"Guys." Jerry spoke quietly behind them.

Everyone stopped and turned to him.

"You know how I was scared to go through the maze, right."

"Yes, I remember when we mentioned the maze, you nearly pissed your pants." Jack said.

"And know how I forgot why, right." Everyone nodded. "I just remembered why. I saw on the internet that there's a serial killer in this maze. They said that there has been five murders here, but the maze company covered it up with bribe money, so it won't leak to the press. What if...he's here now." Jerry whispered scared.

"Jerry, it's the internet. People just say that to scare other people, it's not true."Jack reassured.

"You sure Jack. I think I heard some footsteps when we got here."

"Other people are in the maze, it's not just us, so don't worry if you hear any noises." Milton said calmly.

"You're right, I feel stupid bringing it up." Jerry said shaking his head.

"Well, Jerry, you should just feel stupid in general because you're the reason why we're here. If you're so scared of this place why'd you make the stupid bet and drag us into it?!" Kim shouted annoyed and bitter.

It was indeed her first day back from Otai and the only thing she wanted to do was cuddle with Jack. But no, Jerry had to make the bet.

"Because I know I'm a better rapper than Rudy!"

"Oh, please; my grandma is a better rapper than you!"

Jerry and Kim started arguing. When Jerry started speaking Spanish, Kim started speaking Japanese. Milton and Jack were on the side line deciding whether or not to interfere.

"Milton, what are they saying?" Jack asked as the fight continued.

"My mom told me not use that kind of language."

Jack nodded and finally stepped in front of the two and pushed they away from each other.

"You guys obviously don't want to be here, we all don't want to be here, but if you keep arguing we won't be able to get out quickly." Jack said.

Jerry and Kim glared at each other before nodding their heads in agreement.

"Come-" Jack got interrupted.

"Excuse me? Have you seen a boy about 4'8, twelve years olds, a fade haircut? Um, white shirt, black sweatpants, with nike shoes." An African American girl said quickly, breathing heavily. She was sweaty and had tears in her eyes.

"No sorry." Kim said worried.

The girl broke and started crying.

"What happened?" Jerry asked concerned and quickly came up to the teen. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"My brother! We split for a second and when I turned around he was gone! I ran all over the maze, I even made it to the end, but I didn't find him! What am I going to do?!" The teen shouted through her sobs.

"Calm down, first what's your name and did you press the panic button?" Milton asked calmly.

"I'm April and that was the first thing I did. They didn't work. None of the panic buttons work. And there's no signal here to make a call." April said calming down and relaxed into Jerry.

"We'll just go back to the entrance and you can make a call then ok." Jack said.

April nodded. "But do you remember where the entrance is?"

"I thought you made it to the end?" Jack questioned.

"Yeah, by accident. I didn't know where I was going. I just stopped to ask people if I've seen my brother." April's voice was shaky like she was going to cry again.

"Milton?" Everyone except April asked.

"Guys, sure I'm smart, but I don't have a photographic memory. I'm as confused as you all are about this." Milton said.

"Ok let's start walking." Jack declared.

"They took the bait." April thought.

----

Did you like it? Should I continue?

P.S: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Mazesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें