Tell me it's just a nightmare

Start from the beginning

I walk hurriedly thinking " A patient in serious condition....A board of doctors to perform immediate surgery .... requested for a doctor out of duty....CEO ordered."

As I enter into the emergency department I can see a rush  near a stretcher .Sehun standing near the stretcher talking with one of his seniors, while two nurses are assessing patient's condition .

Sehun looks at me with stern look and says to his senior,

"I requested for Dr. Kim,not another doctor from neurosurgery!?"

So it was he who requested for Suho hyung. Aishhh!!!...Why he is so unprofessional  ? He is mixing personal matters with profession. So disgusting!!!

"Suho hyung is on his way  . He phoned me . Until he arrives , I will record this patient's head injury ."

I make my way towards the patient. But as I get close to him looking at the petite male's body , I forget to breathe .

I can't believe......No ....No... .This can't be Baekhyun....He was on pink white polka dot designed shirt ,not red...... Blood has turned the shirt red???.....No.....Why will this happen to Baek?

That bruised hand can't be of Baekhyun .Oh god!.... Please,no....The wedding ring!!!...

We bought the wedding rings from a famous branded shop ...Many people can have same trending designed wedding ring nowadays....

And the bracelet!!!.... Containing printed words with stone "C&B "   (A/N: Chanyeol's C & Baekhyun's  B" ) It was me who ordered it and gifted Baek after what he always wear it....

I touch the bangs over his forehead with hope that after sliding apart the hair he will seem to be totally different person at least not Baekhyun . The bangs over his forehead is wet and somewhere dry with blood ......&..... I know now this is my Baekhyun!!! Whole world is shaking around me.

"Chanyeol ?... What's wrong ? Are u okay?"

I hear the voice of Suho hyung from behind

"Hyung.... that's my Baekhyun." I manage to say in trembling voice.

"What!!!.... How's that happened to Baekhyun? ."

I don't know what to say. Why Baekhyun?...Why?

I can hear someone's voice from nearby

"It's a police case,Dr. Kim . Rape attempt by drunken persons ,  Physical assault  , driving car while drunk and lastly  car accident . He is the only victim here . He has already lost a lot of blood from head injury and miscarriage . We have requested for a lot of blood from blood bank to perform immediate surgery and already formed a board of doctors . The head injury is really so severe that it has to be taken care fast before  anything."

"Baekhyun was carrying baby!" I am so broken now. Why it has to be Baekhyun to happen such thing with him.

....Oh god!!!.... Please,tell me it's just a nightmare...

          (A memory of Suho attending in Chanyeol and Baekhyun's wedding)

             ****************************

Hi,I am back again with a new update. I hope you guys are liking my story . It's bit distracted type of story may be,but response of you guys are making me shocked. I am afraid to write now thinking  if u guys don't like next episode.So, I am taking time.

If u guys like it,Then VOTE & COMMENT....."Killer reader is better than Silent reader"

I want to dedicate this episode to one of my unnies....May be it was better if I waited for a happy things containing episode ,but then I would have to wait too long . ....."Seba 1204" ( Seba unnie, Congrats on your success on being a doctor ....) May almighty bless you with so much happiness and prosperity ❤️❤️❤️.....

Every episode is written for viewers.....For my beloved EXO-LS.....I love  all of you a lotttttt,guys...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️