chapter seventeen: little

UNEDITED //if I made a mistake please tell me//

UNEDITED
//if I made a mistake please tell me//

——— xxx———
Key || Side Notes || Information
-Bold- = Author Notes
-Italics- = Character's Thoughts (only used once in awhile)
|| This Story will be told in first person point of view, occasionally switching povs every now and then. Warnings will be shown to help readers that are sensitive to gore and violence. Mature language used||

——— xxx———

Why?

The fight became much more than just one punch thrown.

//Warning: Entering a Slight Gore Scene//

Liam was on top of Ray, landing punch after punch. Ray's face was barely visible anymore. His face was covered in blood and his mouth was dripping with blood as well.

His eyes were squeezed shut, trying to protect his eyes from any punches, but yet it didn't. Instead, his eyes were filled with blood and as soon as he opened it, the blood poured from his eyes onto the pavement he was laying in.

His body was limp as well and didn't move at all. The only way to tell he was alive was the whimpers he would occasionally release when Liam hit a sensitive spot.

//Gore Scene End//

Suddenly, a teacher came in and held onto Liam while the nurse came and called the police. Liam didn't even fight back, he just stared at the mess he made and smiled sadistically with a satisfied glint in his eyes.

He then turned to me with a smile and gave me a reassuring look.

"Don't worry, Kitten. Ray was planning on killing you today and I just had to teach him a lesson," Liam mumbled, allowing me to only hear it.

Ray was planning on killing me?

My eyes widened in shock and I couldn't help but feel the need to throw up. The scene in front of me was disgusting, but the most disgusting part was the fact that I was going to die today. If it wasn't for Liam then-

"What's going to happen to you?" I worriedly asked.

Liam bit his bottom lip and laughed.

"God, my kitten, you're worrying about me? Don't worry, baby. Rich people don't get punished here."

Then, the police arrived and the cops took Liam into the car and Ray into an ambulance.

My face was full of shock. Did Ray hate me for being friends with Liam? That's still not a reason to kill someone. I gripped my hair as I felt tears pouring down my cheeks. Am I thankful for Liam saving me? Maybe, but should I be happy that he did? He almost beat Ray half to death! But, he was also planning to kill me.

Suddenly, a little small 'snap' noise from a camera erupted from behind me.

I turned around and found Logan out of his curled position and standing confidently. Certainly, a confidence I had never ever seen before. Did he just take a picture of me?

Logan noticed me staring at him and started blushing furiously.

"Sorry! I accidentally took a picture on my phone when I stood up. I was going to comfort you and all," He mumbled.

His confidence suddenly faded and he started fumbling with his fingers again.

"It's alright. Are you okay?" I asked him.

I stepped closer to Logan to comfort him, but he stepped back. He turned off his phone and slid it into his jacket pocket. His face was still red but the action I made seemed to make him even redder. It looks like he's hiding from me.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I deleted the picture.. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," He cried, wiping his new tears that formed.

"Yeah and I'm the fucking King of England," a sarcastic voice joined in.

I turned and met Ryland, blowing a bubble with the gum in his mouth. His face was the usual with the pissed off look and his bored look in his eyes.

Logan instantly squeaked and ran away.

"What's your problem with him!" I yelled, pushing Ryland.

He didn't budge, but he sure looked amused.

"Everything. He's a fake," Ryland responded.

Do people really believe in stupid rumors? I mean, Noah said everything about Logan was false, but it was just one person.  Ryland noticed my confused face and scoffed. Then, he spun on his heels and slowly walked away.

"Wait!" I yelled after him.

Ryland didn't care though. He just continued walking.

"Douche," I muttered, pouting to myself.

"What did you say?" Ryland shouted, slightly smirking.

Don't tell me this guy also has super hearing-

"Follow me," Ryland called out, motioning me to follow.

I rolled my eyes and ran up to him. He seemed to be smiling to himself which was an odd sight. I never thought this man would really smile. I couldn't help, but stare at the expression on his face like I was studying some famous painting.

"Are you just going to stare at me since your little pet owner got arrested?" Ryland scowled.

Damn, is that really how people look at me now? Mathew is going to be mad— No, scratch that. I still need to deal with him, because of the whole Raiden situation.

"He's not my owner. He's just some random asshat who told me I was," I scoffed, crossing my arms.

He chuckled slightly at my sentence.

"Well, you got that one right."

Ryland lead me to bench underneath a tree. That's when I realized where I was. I was near the gazebo we first met each other at. I turned to meet his eyes again, only to see him taking out something that looked like bird food. I tilted my head at the sight until a bunch of birds flew down from the trees and scattered in front of him. Little by little, he fed the birds in front of him. I didn't know he liked animals.

"As a model," Ryland begun.

Before he could finish his sentence, he shooed the birds away and they flew back to their homes. He took out a cigarette and lit it with a lighter. Then, he took a long drag of the cigarette, exhaling it out afterwards.

"I am not treated like a fucking human being."