The One Where It's Actually Her Birthday Part 2

(Andi's POV)

~Continued

"Okay..." I feel Brendon remove his hand from my face so I take that as my cue to open my eyes. "Happy birthday."

And my voice got caught in my throat. All I literally could do was stare because there before me, was the house I've always wanted since I moved to L.A.. The house I showed Brendon on our second date, but now it had a SOLD sign standing in the middle of the yard.

"I... You... What?" I didn't know what to say. I couldn't fully comprehend what was happening.

"It's your dream house." Brendon explains. "I was driving by the other day and once I saw it was on the market, I just couldn't help myself."

I shake my head in disbelief, my jaw dropped and my legs shaking. "Brendon..." I whisper, my eyes never leaving the beautiful brick building in front of me.

"It's yours." He informs me, holding out a bronze colored key to me.

This was when I finally turn my head to look him. He's smiling as bright as I've ever seen him. Tears fill my eyes as I hold out my palm and he drops the key in it. "I-I... I don't... Brendon..." Tears leak out the corners of my eyes and I'm so overwhelmed that I don't know what to do except stand there and cry.

"If it's too much, I totally understand. I just thought if I didn't buy it now it would be sold right away, and I couldn't let that happen. Especially when you just looked so happy when you first showed me it, and-"

"Brendon." I cut him off, shaking my head, tears continuing to run down my face. "I love it..." I say, breathless. "I love you." And I grasp him in a tight hug, crying into his shoulder.

He squeezes me against him, kissing my hair. "I love you too." He whispers, his grip so tight I thought he'd never let go. But after a few minutes and I've calmed down a bit, he loosens his grip so he could back up to look at my face, his hands gripping my waist. "Come on, lets go look around inside?"

I nod, sniffling, smiling like a madman as I wipe my tears with my sleeve. "Yes."

He grasps his hand in mine, leading me to the front door. "Okay, are you ready?" He asks all giddy, an extra spring in his step.

"Hell yeah, I am." I respond, moving up to the door to unlock the entrance to my first ever self-owned home.

Yeah, meeting Blink-182 was pretty cool, but this definitely was one of the best birthdays of my entire life.

After we looked around for awhile, we went to Brendon's place, and the first thing we did was sit down at the table and eat our leftovers. "What am I going to tell Meredith?" I come to the sudden realization that I was a homeowner... about to be living all alone...

"Oh, I already talked to her about it." Brendon informs me before taking a sip of his glass of water.

"And?" I ask, my fork with spaghetti falling off the sides of it still in my hand.

"And, we've decided that you can't live alone." He informs me, a small smile on his face.

"Okay, I'm not going to argue with you because you're right." I respond, smiling back.

"So, Meredith is going to move in to the guest room." He then explains.

"She's okay with moving?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. Meredith wasn't one for much change.

He shrugs. "Well, when I first told her, she thought I was moving in with you... but I explained to her that I don't want... this... to go too fast because, I'll speak for myself here, I think it's going really, really well and I don't want anything to screw it up..."