The One Where They Go To The Panic! At The Disco Concert

(Andi's POV)

I wear my knee brace over my jeans instead of under(mostly because they were really skinny jeans) since I know I'll probably be standing for majority of the night, and I pack painkillers I know I'll need.

I carefully put my contacts in, let my soft wavy red locks fall over my shoulders, wearing black skinny jeans with holes in them and a soft gray t-shirt. I quickly say goodbye to my parents, promising to call them more often and to have more visits.

"Oh, and I like that Brendon Urie." Mom tells me. "He's a gentleman."

"Thank you." I nod, giving her a soft smile. "I'll be sure to tell him that."

"You should bring him around more often. Maybe he'll be a boyfriend in the future?" She smiles so widely at me that I don't want to tell her sorry, Ma, never gonna happen! So I lie instead, shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe one day!" And I quickly get out of the house and run right into Meredith's car that's parked in the driveway.

It's not that I don't like Brendon or think he's not cute, because he totally is... It's just that he'd never go for someone like me. Plus, he's my brother's close friend, and I don't know how that would play out. It's just... difficult, I guess.

"Hey!" Meredith yells excitedly as I slide into the passenger seat.

"Mere!" I lean over to give her a hug.

She pulls away laughing with happiness and excitement. "I can't believe Brendon told you I was coming..."

"You know I don't like surprises." I grin back at her.

"I know, but this would have been a good one!" She argues, starting the car. I love my best friend to death, but I'd have to disagree, and I obviously don't tell her this.

We drive to the United Center, nonstop talking and laughing. I've missed her so much and I can't believe I'll have to leave her again after the concert. She's my best friend and roommate, so it was weird not seeing her everyday.

Once we had arrived at our destination, I sent Spencer a quick text. He told me to find Zack at the east end gate, so that's what Meredith and I did. And we found Zack.

"Andi!" He calls me over to him.

"Hey, Zack." I smile as Meredith and I walk up to him.

"Spencer should be here any second." He informs us.

"Alright, thanks." I nod at him before turning back to look at Meredith. "Ready?"

"Yep!" She answers, a wide smile spread across her face.

"Ladies." I hear a familiar voice behind me. I then turn around to see Spencer and move to stand next to Meredith instead of in front of her.

"Hey, Spence." I greet him.

He looked excited before he looked down, and then a worried expression washed over his face. "What happened to your knee?!"

"Oh." I look down as well, as if I didn't know what he was talking about. "It's an old injury." I shake my head, looking back up at him. He stares at me, eyebrows raised, but I wave it off. "It's a long story... Anyways! Spencer, this is Meredith. Meredith, this is Spencer."

Spencer looks over to Meredith and gives her a small smile, sticking out his hand for a friendly hand shake. "I think I've met you once before, a long time ago."

She nods, smiling back. "Probably."

"Well, here are your tickets and backstage passes." He says, giving us the material. "After the concert, meet Zack by the front of the stage."