The One Where She Breaks The Lamp

(Andi's POV)

We get back from the ice cream parlor, this time all of us are hanging out in my room. The guys surround Ringo who was lying on the bed, enjoying all the attention he was getting.

"I can't believe you let her keep the cat." Pete shakes his head, the comment gestured towards Brendon.

"Oi." I lightly push my brothers shoulder. "I would've kept him either way... And his name is Ringo, stop calling him 'the cat'."

"Ringo, as in Ringo Starr?" Joe asks, looking up from Ringo to me.

"Yes." I answered, as if were the most obvious thing in the entire world.

Joe scoffed, nodding his head. "Yeah, I'm not surprised."

"Why am I so predictable to you people?" I ask, in a joking way.

"Well, of course you'd name it after one your celebrity crushes. I'm surprised it wasn't Patrick Swayze, Dirty Dancing era, or Mark Hoppus." Patrick comments, continuing to stroke Ringo's ear.

"Those are two incredibly beautiful, talented men but with boring names." I explain.

"Is Dirty Dancing your favorite movie?" Dallon asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but The Outsiders is a close second. Which he is also in." I respond, pushing my glasses further up on my nose.

"And I'm guessing Blink 182 is your favorite band?" Zack asks, leaning on the edge of his chair.

"You have no idea."

And we talked about random crap for the next hour before the guys had to leave for the airport. The Panic! guys and I walked them down to the lobby, continuing to carry on our conversation and crack jokes all the way there.

"Alright, AndEye." Patrick stands up a little straighter, looking into my eyes. "This is where we part ways."

And I didn't want to say goodbye, so I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight. It caught him a little off guard, but he then laughed, wrapping his arms around me as well. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

I nod, breaking away, not looking at him so I don't cry. Joe then opens his arms for a hug and I slip into his grip. "We'll miss you, AndEye."

I back away, giving him a weak smile before hugging Andy. "Alright, my fellow redhead. My fellow Andi. We'll call you."

I give him a single nod before turning towards Pete who looked just as sad as I probably did. I cough awkwardly to clear my throat from the lump forming inside it. "Tell Bronx that I'll come over right when I get back, okay?"

My brother gives me a small smile nodding. "I can do that."

"And have fun in Europe, take lots of pictures, but don't post all of them because you'll screw up my Instagram feed." I joke, trying to get myself and him to laugh.

He chuckles, nodding. "I can do that too."

I nod back. We then stare at each other for a moment before I wrap my arms around him in a huge hug. He may be annoying and a nag, but I love my brother with all my heart and he's always helped me get through the bad times. Bad times like today. It was weird not seeing him every week so I really missed him, whether I admit that out loud or not, I really did. 

"Be careful okay?" He squeezes me back. "Don't give anymore hobos drugs." That comment makes everyone laugh, including myself.

"I'll try not to." I respond, backing away.