The One Where She Gets Inked

(Andi's POV)

I turn the camera towards Zack and I, making sure we were both in frame. We were outside of a coffee shop, sitting at one of those round tables. Zack and I woke up earlier than the rest of the guys, them all not being able to get over their hangovers. So we decided to get some coffee.

It's now November 14th, being a week from Will's death anniversary. Everything slowly got better and now I am mentally stable again. When I woke the morning after, the broken lamp was cleaned up and Brendon was lying beside me. And I had never been more grateful to anyone in my entire life. I told him one day I'd make up to him, he said I didn't have to because that's what friends are for. I then hugged him non stop and kept reminding him that he is too precious for this goddamn world.

Anyways, last night, now being in the state of Montana, after a concert, we went to this bar. Everyone except for Zack and I got extremely wasted so that's why they're still in bed and why we were drinking coffee and filming.

"Is this for Youtube?" Zack asks as soon as I hit record on my camera.

"The camera? Yes. The situation? Not really. I just thought I'd record it to make more content for my beautiful viewers so I don't lose my job." I explain, giving the camera a wide grin. "And they like to laugh at my stupid decisions, so... here we go!"

"Well, what stupid decision are we making today, Andi?" Zack asks before taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"Well, this is gonna need a little backstory." I say, taking the camera and holding it up towards us for a better angle. "So, last night, the lovely Panic! guys and I were drunk." I begin and Zack bursts out laughing.

"I'm already so intrigued." He stares at the camera, waiting impatiently for me to continue the story, a huge grin on his face.

"Anyways..." I grin, shaking my head at Zack. "There was a football game going on, Bears vs the... Seahawks? Maybe? I don't really know, I was just betting on the Bears because of Chicago..."

"Your hometown." Zack chimes in(don't u fucking dare start that), nodding. "Even though they suck?"

"Even though the suck." I confirm. "Anyways, Brendon made a drunk bet with me that if the Seahawks win, I'd have to get a tattoo of his signature."

"And seahawks won." Zack responds. "But, wait. You're not actually gonna do that, are you?" He raises his eyebrows, bewildered. I bit my lip, trying to hold back a guilty grin. But then Zack starts freaking out. "Andi! You can't do that! You guys were drunk, he didn't actually mean it!"

I couldn't hold back my laughter anymore. "I know! And he'd never approve of it either." I say. "That's why you're here!"

"You're seriously gonna do this?" He raises his eyebrows at me, totally astounded.

"Yes." I laugh at the shocked look on his face.

"Oh my god, you crazy bitch." Zack shakes his head, his eyes wide from surprise at the situation.

"Oi! No swearing! Children could be watching!" I lightly hit Zacks shoulder.

"Yet, you're teaching children to go through with drunk bets?" He shoots back.

I look back at the camera, giving my viewers a stern look. "Don't do anything I do. Got that? Alright, I think they got the message. Come on Zack!" I stand up with an extra spring in my step.

"I can't believe you're actually doing this." He stands up and begins to follow me, cup of coffee in hand.

"Well, believe it." I hold up my vlog camera as we walk, Zack fitting in frame behind me. "Alrighty, Zack Attack." I begin.