The One Where It Finally Comes Back To Her

(Andi's POV)

When I finished recording for Patrick, Brendon and I had to leave right away.

I stood in front of Pete, getting ready to say my goodbyes as he bends over slightly and wraps his arms around me. "Be careful..." He tells me. "And have fun. Just don't get into too much trouble."

I laugh, nodding. "We'll see what happens." I pat his back and pull away.

"Bye, Andi!" Joe then attacks me in a hug.

"Bye, Joe." I smile, hugging him back.

"We'll miss you!" Patrick takes me from Joe, pulling me into another hug.

"I'll miss you guys too." I assure him.

"Keep in touch!" Andy informs me, pulling me into my last hug from the guys.

"You too." And I pull away, looking at the group. I nod at them approvingly, like I'm some sort of proud mother enjoying the way her sons turned out. "My boys..." I grin at them. "Have a good time in Europe, be careful, and don't do anything that's too much fun without me." I point at them, as if I were to be scolding them.

"We'll try our best." Patrick nods, resting his hands behind his back.

"And tell Bronx that I'll come over right when I get home, and that I'll call him everyday." I tell Pete. Bronx is his son, my nephew, whom I love very much. Bronx likes it when I come over and play with him so I promised I'd visit him soon.

"He'll probably want to Facetime." My brother answers, a small smile on his face.

"Alright, I can do that." I nod.

"Us too! We'll Facetime." Andy chimes in(with a haven't  you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door. It's a brendon urie fanfic how did u not see that coming?).

"Okay." I laugh, nodding.

"Come on, Andi." Brendon softly grabs my wrist and pulls me along, chuckling at the childish way the guys and I act.

"Bye!" I look back, waving at the guys.

"We'll call you!"

"Take care of her, Brendon!"

"Be careful!"

"Bye!" And then Brendon and I have stepped out of the building, into the dark night with close to no stars at all in the sky. "That was really sweet." He tells me, a bright smile spread across his face.

"Which part? The one where Joe called me a deadbeat, or where I called security on Andy?" I joke, staring up into his big brown eyes.

And for the first time ever, I noticed the little line in his eyebrow where there is no hair at all. It's not too noticeable and somehow, he makes it work.

Brendon laughs, shaking his head. "You're really close to the band, aren't you?"

"I am." I nod. "Probably because when I was growing up they were always just... there, ya know?"

"Yeah." He nods, looking forwards to watch where he was going. "That's really cool."

I nod in agreement and by then we had reached the tour bus that was parked near the back of the parking lot. "Ever been on a tour bus?" He turns to me.

"Yes." I smile.

"Right." Brendon nods, as if just remembering something. "Pete Wentz's little sister."

"Oi, I have a name, Beebo." I inform him, hating that label: 'Pete Wentz's little sister'. I got a lot of that in school and on Youtube. Yeah, I love my brother. But I didn't want him to define who I was. I didn't want him being famous to influence anything I did. And that is why I go by Andi Opal(my first name and middle name posing as my last name) on Youtube, just so people could see me for me, and not some rock stars little sister. Eventually, people did figure it out(obviously) but I still keep the Youtube name the same.