"Whoa, is that an Emp?" Issei asks. 

Koneko then reveals hers to be a kitten. "This is Shiro." 

"Mine's badass too

"Mine's badass too." Kiba then holds out his arm and a bird of some kind appears. 

"Is that supposed to be a hawk or something?" Kyo asks. 

"This is Moro." Kiba states. 

Rias then explains, "Familiars are a major part of being a devil. When you're in need, they're always there to back you up." 

"That's great. Only problem is we have no idea how we're supposed to get one." Asia says. 

A knock at the door is then heard. 

"Yeah?" Akeno calls. 

The doors then open and reveal several girls and one guy. 

"Sorry to interrupt

"Sorry to interrupt." The lead girl with short hair and glasses says. 

"What are they doing here?" Kyo questions. Charn growls at them. "Charn! Down!" 

Asia leans to Issei. "Issei, who are these people?" 

"The one in the middle is Sona Shitori, the Student Body President." Issei explains. "And the girl with the glass behind her is Tsubaki Shira. Looks like they brought the rest of the council with them." 

"Hello, Sona." Rias says. "What can I do for you?" 

"Nothing. I just wanted to congratulate you on increasing the number of your servants." Sona states. 

Kyo widens his eyes. "How does she-" 

"Her real name's Sona Sitri." Akeno explains. "She's not just the Student Council President, she's the next head of the house of Sitri. A big devil family." 

"Are you saying there are other devils at our school?" Issei questions. 

The lone boy of Sona's group then says, "Rias, I'm hurt to find out you didn't tell one of your servants about us. But I suppose if you didn't trust him with inside info, then he must not be worth much to you, huh?"