Gone (Laxus Dreyar)

Start from the beginning

“Fine. If it'll make you happy, then I'll go.”

“Good!”

~~~

You had heard that Laxus had left Fairy Tail after what he had done.

It was about a month ago when it all happened, but you were at home in bed. You rillness had driven you to be stuck in bed. Pretty soon, the whole guild found out about your illness, but it was after Laxus had left.

There was no chance in seeing him before you would pass away now. The only thing you got that was close to Laxus were the visits you got from Freed, Evergreen, and Bickslow. Their visits were nick. I twas even then you had told them how you felt about Laxus.

Every green and Bickslow seemed to already be away of your feelings while Freed had broken into tears feeling terrible by his actions prior to you being bed written.

“Could you three do me a favor?”

They were just about to leave for the day when you spoke up.

In your hand was a letter.

“If you ever see him, could you give this to him? I don't really think he'd be coming to visit me any time soon.”

Freed stared at the floor in silence. Bickslow remained silent as Evergreen walked over to take the letter with a smile.

“If it'll make you happy, then I'll give it to him personally.”

You smiled and nodded.

The trio left your room, but you kept your smile until you were sure they were out of your home. When the sound of the front door closed, your tears fell.

~~~

Seven years had gone by and Laxus had returned to Fairy Tail.

Everyone cheered as their powerful mages were now back after missing for such a long time.

Unknowingly of your disease, Laxus had noticed that you were nowhere to be found.