6 ♤

・❥・

・❥・

I was brought back to reality thanks to IDOL.

Well if you are curious then I must inform you its my ringtone which i forgot to change.

I had no option but to quickly reject it incase he heard and changed it to something natural.

Quickly getting dolled up i made my way to the living room though i was a bit lost. I mean i myself have been living in a huge house but this mansion was an unsolvable maze.

At last I felt relieved to find the living room when out of blue someone greeted me.

"good morning maam"
She startled me-

"Please sit her for your breakfast"
I sat at my assigned seat my eyes wandering everywhere to locate that certain SOMEONE.

" If you are searching for young master then I must inform you that he left for work."
One ahjuma informed me.

"That's okay thanks for informing me"
I bowed to her.

" My pleasure"
she said serving me.

" By the way I was just wondering but where is Mom and dad? I mean Jungkook's parents?"
I asked out of curiosity.

"I am sorry to disappoint you mam but they don't stay here. Young master solely lives in this mansion."
That left me speechless.

Me and my Bunny kookie in the mansion -alone???????
Wait cut the 'my' part. Sounds too creepy in regard to the current circumstances we are in- also cut the bunny part as well.

Why must I compare such a sweet and cute animal with an noxious jerk like him...jeeezz.

After having sufficient breakfast I made my way into my new room to unpack all my stuffs. I opened my suitcase and the first thing that caught my attention was the recently bought BTS Photo Card with there signatures.

I have always wished that even if I had to get married or maybe had to shift my home, I will always carry my BTS marchandise.

But unfortunately I couldn't fulfill my desire for getting stuck in this unwanted situation where I can't even introduce my self as a 'ARMY'.

Poor me.

I left all my BTS chains, rings, posters, albums back at home. But I couldn't help but bring this photo Card with me along with one jungkook poster and my secret kookie diary.