27 ♤

・❥・

・❥・

" Jungkook listen to me. Please! You are bleeding."

I urged out even though both my hands were very painfully pinned imto a knot on the bed by his grip.

" You - you fuckin- "

I pushed my lips into his urging desire.

He was taken back but responded soon.
His clutch loosened. I took this chance to swiftly wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

I am all yours Jungkook. So just take me with you.

He let go of me to remove his cloths and threw them at the corner. He then pulled me up and positioned me on his lap snatching away the tongue dominance I had all this time.

His cold palms were roaming all around my back.

We just couldn't get enough of each other.

His hands snaked down caressing my inner thighs earning soft moans from me till it landed on my clothed womanhood.

" Baby we both want this. But right now you are injured. You have a busted lip jungkook. "
I moaned out.

I wanted too- I so fucking wanted to but not when he is injured.

" Why did you kiss him? And why on earth did you not tell me? I would have listened to you yn. You could have trusted me."
He grilled me about it before resting his face on my chests with a heavy sigh.

I stroke the soft strands of his hair before pecking his forehead.

I drifted apart from him in search of the first aid box

🐰