24 ♤

・❥・

When I woke up I saw my baby bunny sleeping and looking cute.

I slowly nudged him wanting him to wake up and tell me how much I mean to him.

I won't lie. I dreaded the entire night fearing that all his feelings, his stares, his embrace will be gone the next morning and he will once again deject me saying all of this was crap.

He started slowly stretching all around the bed and then opened his eyes to meet mine. He ogled me with a strained face may be wondering what I was doing there.

Shit! Are we back to square 1 again? Will he go back on his words?

"Is there something on my face jungkook?"
I asked him breaking the peace.

"Yes. There is."

Instantly my fingers started roaming around my face in search of what it was but found nothing.

"What is i-"

"Beauty. Babe Beauty!"

Aish this bun.

At least now I know things are the way we left them last night.

"Come here. Let me cuddle you "
He brought me close to him, and I finally sighed.

🐰

It's been a good 10 minutes since I was lying beside him, my head resting on his left hand looking up towards the ceiling and him being a clingy koala, his head was once again smashed against the crock of my neck.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm"
He sheepishly let out.

"What will you do now? You know about Lisa?"

"I know what you are worrying about Yn but I will handle her I swear. "

"Yeah, i ho-"

Knock knock.

"Jungkook wake up! It's the housekeepers. They will have a wrong idea."

"What the fuck you on about? You are my legal wife. "

He has a point though.

"Come in "
I called out.

By this time I was sitting up straight, jungkook still laying beside me hugging my little waist and his right leg on top of mine.

"Maam mi- "

The housekeeper was shocked to see the view in front of her.

"So Young master is here. We thought he never came back home."

"Yes, he is here. You don't have to worry thank you. "