Chapter 10

It was early morning and Charlie, Vaggie, AngelDust, Bean, and River were all up and ready for the new day to start, but Doll, Alastor, Doll, and Tina were still asleep. Alastor opened his eyes slowly and yawned a little and slowly lets go of Doll gently and makes her let go of him and slowly kissed her forehead and quickly used his magic to get dressed into his suit and he thought about tonight "I have to make this perfect...just for my dear Doll...," he finished getting dressed and quickly used his magic to poof out of the room. AngelDust went upstairs to Tina's and Ruby's room and opens the door slowly "Hey sweeties wake up its morning" he walked in and gently tapped Ruby on her should and she woke up "mmm....okay okay...i'm up...," she sat up and stretched and he walked over and woke up Tina and picked her up "i'll get her dressed Ruby you should get dressed as well" she looked at AngelDust and nodded "okay Angel," Tina stretched a little and looks at him "morning Angel...," he smiled at her and boops her nose gently "morning hun, how was your sleep...?," Tina looked at him and smiles "it was amazing Al!," Angeldust seen that Ruby was dressed and already going downstairs. "let's get you dressed Tina," Tina nodded and lets AngelDust dress her up while he was dressing up Tina the Charlie and Bean were making breakfast for them all while River, Ruby and Alastor were out in front waiting for the food to be done. Doll opened her eyes slowly and sits up and looks around slowly for Alastor "A-Al...where are you...?," she got up and took off her nightclothes and put on her some different clothes and slowly opens the door and walks out and closes it and walks downstairs and sees that Al was already down there talking away with his little niece, Ruby. "Oh, there you are Al...I was wondering where you were at...?," Al looked over at her and smiled "oh don;t worry my dear I wasn't going to leave you I promise that...," Doll's cheeks turned bright red and crosses her arms and huffs and looks down and River looks at her "whats wrong with you?," they kept looking at her and she glared at them "none of your business you jerk...!," Ruby's cheeks turned bright pink and huffed and looked away and River kept looking at her "okay can deer girl what ever you say...," River crossed their arms and huffs a little AngelDust walked downstairs with Tina in his arms and she smiles "hi everyone!," AngelDust smiled and looked at them "how did everyone sleep?," Ruby, Alastor, and Doll looked at him and smiles a little "I slept great," she said with a happy tone "we slept good," Al and Doll said at the same time and the looked at each other and laughed. AngelDust looks at them two and tilts his head and smirks a little "do you two like each other...?~," Doll and Al look at each other and turns all red and they both look away "n-no were just friends Angel y-you know that!? b-besides friends should never date each other r-right Al...?," Al looked up at Angel and nodded "y-yes I agree I would never date my dearest friend never!," AngelDust just looked at them and rolled his eyes and puts Tina down "yea, yea alright whatever you say you two...," Bean came out and looked at everyone "Breakfast is done everyone!," After  eating their breakfast Charlie and Vaggie started to work on papers while Tina and Bean were playing together. AngelDust looked at Ruby and River and just smirked and had this idea and thinks "after Doll and Al get back from their 'date' I should do something just to tick Al off...!," Ruby looks at River and looks down "...so...how are you liking it here so far...?," River looked at her and rolled their eyes "it's fine here I guess...," Alastor looked at Doll "we better get ready for our night out my dear," she nodded and looked at him "alright Al," runs upstairs and into her room and starts to get ready while while just fixes his hair up cause well he always wears his suit. Doll got fully dressed and was wearing this green dress and she looked into the mirror and brushed her hair gently "...I hope this isn't too simple for him...," she quickly opens the door and gulps a little nervous to go downstairs and slowly walks downstairs and Ruby, Tina, River, Bean, AngelDust, even Al looked at her "s-so...how do I look...? is it too simple...? too dull...?," Alastor's face turned all red and he kept looking at her and gulped "y-you...you look beautiful my dear...!," Ruby and Tina nodded in agreement "you look amazing miss.Doll!," Bean said with a smile River just looked at her and shrugged "you look nice in the dress I guess...," AngelDust looked at them shocked "wow River you just said something nice...?," River just glared at him "shut it you drughead!," Doll just laughed softly and Charlie and Vaggie finished the papers and seen Doll in the dress and their mouths dropped "wow...Doll you look amazing!," Vaggie nodded "yeah you look great," she just smiled and rubbed her arm "t-thanks guys...that means a lot to me...anyways, Al are you ready...?," Al looked at her and nodded "of course my dear!," he walked over to her and Doll wrapped her arm around Al's locking it and they both walk to the door. He quickly got to the door and opened it for Doll and bowed a little "after you my dear lady," she just giggled softly and smiled and walked out of the door "why, thank you Al that is very kind of you," she waits for him and Al walks out and closes the door and smiles at her "so are you ready for this night to begin my dear?," Doll looked at him and smiles softly and looks into his eyes "yea...i'm ready for this...," she felt nervous I mean she was going out with her own friend Alastor, but what would the other demons and monsters think of her...that she is a freak or something...she didn't care all she knew is that...she was going to have a good night out with him. 
(finished chapter 10 sorry it took so long going to look on chapter 11)

(bean and river dont belong to me nore hazbin hotel or the characters)

(bean belongs to Wolfy Chan37 and river belongs to TinyChan)