Morning came

Ashkii, he was the first who was able to wake up. He slowly gets up from the bed, he was surprised not seeing his Mother there so he started to go from outside. "Mama?" he called, but no one answered.

"Mama?"  he called once again, he looks up from the sky. He heard a painful shriek from above, his eyes widen just like saucers when he saw his Mother been fighting Battra, even she wasn't healed. She promised herself to defeat him to be with her family at all costs.

"PAPA!" Ashkii screamed, James came running towards the scenario where he was there watching with her wife and his brother in law fighting at the skies.

"We need to help her!" James going out running towards the scene where his wife was. "But Papa, we can't defeat Uncle Battra."

Orange smoke came out from her body trying to poison him, she churred and body slamming him towards the trees. "Never could have thought you're avenging with that monster." Battra cackled, grunting in pain.

"You should have leave them alone." she said angrily, flapping her wings a few times.

"And why is that? Because mercy? Is that what you always think? Don't you see it on your eyes? He caused destruction to our planet, he could only do was do chaos everywhere." Battra formed a huge evil grin on his face. "Unless..." he paused looking at her.

"You admired him?, you can't lie to me." he stands up walking towards her way. "You always do, but as you are a little coward. You hide your own feelings like a coward would. My dear sister Mosura or your human name (Y/n) you're weak and you always are. Lets see, you love him with all your heart. But then that weird looking pink eyed kaiju came, what's her name again? Oh? Gojirin, wasn't? But, what did you do? Instead of being a brave little goddess, you chose instead being a coward." he circled her, she looks down. Ashamed and hurt by his words.

"You admired the King, but you can never have his heart. The desire you can't always have." he put his wing on her thorax, he grinned. "What's wrong my dear sister? You always choose his happiness that you could never had?"

"No, I have it. I always have it." she stand more confidently slapping his wing away, she drag him off at the sky where it was cloudy. "I have my own family they are my happiness."

Ashkii, pulls his father down at the ground. He knows her attack when he covered his and own eyes. Light emerges from the skies, she had to use her own god rays.