Falling down

Him, He was too focused on his wife's beautiful smile on her face. He was excited to go home with his family in complete piece. He can't wait to be a good dad to Ashkii, he was happy after all finding his family alive and well.

The boat roared to life, everyone cheers in joy. The boat begins to move he watched his wife looking at the tribe who was staring at her. They bowed respectfully like how high was her reputation, she bowed back respecting their wishes.

"Mama! Were going home!" Ashkii yelled happily, clapping his hands on the air.

"Y-yes, were going home." she cracked a smile.

His world went slow, when a creature grabbed her body like a lifeless doll. Her (h/c) hair swayed around as she screamed.

"MAMA! MAMA!" Ashkii yelled trying to avoid getting grabbed by the a leafwing, James quickly aimed it at his gun shooting the two leafwings making her dropped at the water.

Victor on the other hand wasn't lucky to survive, James quickly drags her body when she tried to reach the boat, she coughed a few times.

His son, hugs his mother dearly, burying his face to her neck.

"Why didn't you try to fight them off?" Ashkii said worriedly looking down.

"Mama was just too scared to do it." she said truthfully, James kissed her forehead making her smile.

"I could have done something-" James didn't hear what his son had said when Ashkii was now whispering.

"You don't need to." (Y/n) sets the little boy at the chair, his little boy arms crossed. Looking at his Mother.

"Maybe, soon." She crack another smile to the boy. He smiled back.

He had no idea what are the two talking about.