Listen

Her,
By the Gods! She couldn't just believe what she heard from him! He choose the Packard instead of his family, she tried to  calm her self.

"What are we gonna do, Mama?" Ashkii asks, she crouch down in front of him.

"If the big ones coming out, I want you to run away, okay? Don't try to do something foolish. Mama, will try to fight those monsters. Run away with your Papa and the others, don't look back ." she looks down at the ground.

"But Mama, I could fight them off like you do! You can't do the silk . I can." Ashkii says proudly, squeezing her hands. She sighed loudly.

"Please, Ashkii. Do it for me." she plead the child. Holding his hands.

The child nods, "Okay Mama, you got it."

"Now, I want you to stay with me. You got it?"  (Y/n) gives him a kiss on his forehead.

...

They all entered in a place filled with green smoke, she hold Ashkii's hands the smoke was covering the whole path. She look at the large bones, she touched it with her fingers praying to the Gods from above of Kong's parents.
She could feel different dark evil presence lurking around the area, but she doesn't know where.

"Mama, I'm cold." Ashkii says looking up to her. She removed her old dirty orange jacket with white fur hood. She let it wear to her own son who was cold.

"There you go."

"Thanks Mama!"

Everyone gasps, hearing a shriek. The ground grumbles, She held her son tightly. Everyone stops what they are doing, Ashii's soft blue eyes looks at the distance.

"Crawlers!" Ashkii yelled, (Y/n) used her hands to hushed her son. "Hide!" Hank orders.

"Mama-" she grabbed her boy directly to a bone that seemed perfect to hide.

"Wait here." She ordered. She watched the Skull Crawler vomiting a skull, she spotted a dog tag at the ground.

"Mama, you can't go!" Ashkii begged, the Skull Crawler's head gaze to their hiding place.

"I am clearly not going anywhere." she looked at Ashkii.
The Skull Crawler was started to sniffed, slowly going to them.

"I know your there." it sneered, Ashkii whimpered quietly. She hold his little hand.

A sweat trickled on her forehead, she closed her eyes. She could do this-

"Probably not, just a faint smell." it goes away.

She felt the Skull Crawler leave, everyone comes out from their hiding spot. " Are we gonna go now, Mama?" Ashkii asks, she firstly goes out from the bone. She stops when she heard a camera flash from behind. You gaze at Bill, holding his own camera as it flashes once again. His expression changes to fear.

"Oh shit." he cursed, before the Skull crawler eats him up like a sack of meat. (Y/n) backs away seeing Bill's camera flashing.

"Mama what's going on?" Ashkii asks trying to see what's happening.

"Ashkii Leo Conrad! listen to me, just stay there alright?" She ordered looking at him. She looked even more horrified another Skull Crawler appeared.

"That's a big one." Hank says, looking at the another  Skull Crawler. 

"It's the Female one." her eyes widen at the large creature.

"I knew you would be here." the Female Skull Crawler hissed. Its stomp its way towards her.

She grip her hands tightly, when the female Ramarak run towards her. (Y/n)'s body begin to glow in rainbow. Light bursts out from her body.

"Mosura ya, Mosura ya. Dongan kasakuyan indo muu. "

...

A/N: Alright, you guys must be wandering why there is a female Skull Crawler? Well, a fight scene is a good answer.