Family reunion

Her, she awakened from the grass. Her hand chained up, she flinched remembering how it all came back in her mind. She begun to move trying to get herself out from the chain.

"Its no use." Packard glares at her. "Why are you people doing this?" she asked hoping Packard could release her from the chains.

"To kill Kong! What else?" he hissed gesturing his men to gather up the dangerous explosives to kill him. "Kong wont be killed, General Packard." she yelled, trying to wiggle her way out.

"I wont even let you." she says proudly, "I could stop you to avoid him to be get killed."

"Bitch please." he cocked his gun towards her head making her eyes widen in fear. She froze from her spot, if she's gonna die. Who's gonna took Ashkii their son? What if their gonna kill Conrad and use her own baby to be a destructible weapon on earth? The Goddess wont let that happened.

"Just buzz off, and watched how your God in this island will be killed by me. A man." Packard snickered putting his gun away.

"I will stop you." she glares at him making Packard laugh with his men. "I ain't scared with a giant bug."

She rolled her eyes, letting out a huff. "Rude human being." she looked down, until.
.
.
.
.
Did she just hear another shriek somewhere? She looks up the clouds. She knows something was right.

"Kong!" she spotted Kong going towards her. "No! Stop! Turn back!" she yelled trying to warn him, but he was too late. He steps on the water, Packard's men lits the fire up. It was too painful to watch the kid getting burned from her eyes. The Goddess cries seeing something horrible, the chain breaks down as she transformed into her large winged form, she used her wings to put the fire off. She shriek in sorrow watching Kong falling down at the ground weakly, she failed her own mission. To protect Kong, (Y/n) admit she also treated him like her own son. She used her little claw poking him trying to wake him up. She nipped his head softly trying to wake him up soon, she gasped when she heard a familiar shriek. She churred angrily at Packard the Goddess flaps her wings when they all pointed guns at her.

That's when she was tackled across by the female ramarak trying to rip her out from existence the angry female kaiju zapped her across the face when her antenna glows. Making the female ramarak shriek in pain, Mothra flies her way out away from the ground, the she devil roared angrily jumping towards her. Spun around using her wings smacking her  body at the ground with a heavy thud. The female one was dead, she was about to go back when her head rises up. She knows that presence it was too obvious, now. (Y/n) let out a warning call when Battra makes his move from the clouds landing in the opposite side of her.

"BATTRA!"

There stood her brother, with a sick grin on its mouth. Battra let out a shriek looking at his own sister.

"Hello, My dear sister Mosura or should I say... (Y/n)?"