My Mother

Ashkii, he keep glaring at the man when his father still picks the man.

"Alright, Move out."
The little boy was getting angry for seeing his own mother unconscious because of the mean man who hurt her right at her own face.

"Ahskii" his father called, "I-I thought, Family comes first." he said looking at him with the pain on his eyes. Ashkii was betrayed and even hurt, he ignores his father's words when he scurried off away at the woods. "Ashkii!" James shouted his name,  but no response. James Conrad sighed deeply he doesn't know whats going to do, sure he didn't know his wife transformed into a giant creature. He doesn't even know what in the world is going on, he was also scared. (Y/n) was unconscious, away from him she was carried one of Packard's men. He follows Ashkii up to the hill, he was sitting there legs crossed crying out while he looks down.

"Why didn't you save Mama?" his voice is obviously filled with pain,Ashkii sobs not wanting to see his own mother like this. If they bought her to a company and begun experimenting her, Ashkii Leo himself swear to the cosmos engaging a war to the human world.

He does love his own mother that much, because sooner or later another kaiju will be here and he was afraid to face it alone. Ashkii admit being a coward, but he wants to fight someone with his mother on his side. Ashkii will also gonna have a new brother or sister soon.

"Ashkii, I'm sorry." his father apologized, embracing his son as he cried even more.

"I don't wanna see Mama die." he sobbed looking down. James's eyebrow furrowed calming his own son down.

"We'll rescue her, we'll save her Ashkii. Don't worry." he assured.
From the smog, Ashkii's eyes glistened in hope seeing the King on this island.

"Kong!" the kid beamed happily, standing up to see the Kong snorted to see Mosura's son. He bowed at the young prince, Ashkii bowed back showing some respect.

"Kong you're here!" the boy said happily.