Chapter 22- Babydaddy who?

LONDON
This hoe better be lying. I see Khalil looking just as shocked as I am so I know she lying. I look at Asia's stomach and it was fairly large.

"Replay that shit again for me." I ask in the nicest way possible.

"I'm pregnant. And Khalil is the father." Khalil starts shaking his head. "How you know I'm the father."

"Khalil please don't play. You know damn well we have fucked and it aint been strapped up 24/7" She said smirking. Oh hell nah. "Bitch what's so funny." I say dropping The smile off her face.

I turn my head to Khalil. "So you fucked her?" He tries to speak but I cut him off. "And on that same note you fucked her raw? Now my ass gotta go get checked." I say getting emotional.

"How many months are you?" I say trying to do the math the best way I can. "I'm 7 months." She says rubbing her belly.

I did the math in my head. That mean Khalil fucked her sometime in September. And yep. That's when we were talking and hanging out.

I block Asia out. "Is this shit true Khalil ?" His stupid mutant colored eyes just look at me. "London I can't say me and her ain't fucked.."

"Oh my..." I say not even able to finish my sentence. I felt so stupid. "But that doesn't mean the baby is mine." He tries to say.

"Dude you really using that as an excuse right now. It's not even about the baby. It's about you fucking other hoes knowing damn well you had me wrapped around." 

Asia jumps in our conversation. "I ain't a hoe." She says mean mugging me. "You must wasn't giving up the pussy if he kept coming to me." She says smiling.

Did this bitch just say "kept"..as in this nigga fucked her multiple times. This old troll was really finna get her are beat. "Bitch come here." I said trying to grab her before Khalil picks me up. Asia And her cheap are weave keep getting farther and farther.

I realize whose arms I'm in and I start hitting his back hard asf. "Nigga get yo lil no good hands off of me before I smack yo ass." He puts me down.

"Asia- I mean London chill out please." He shakes his head knowing he messed up.

"Don't call me by none of your hoes names." I say. In the background I hear Asia saying some slick shit but I really don't care.

I was really over it st this point. Just last night I gave him this big ass party and was officially his girl and he do something like this? The very next day. Not even 24 hours later. I was so pissed that I was getting calmer by the minute.

"London you good?" Khalil says scared from my quietess. Even I was. I ain't never been at a point to where I can't even complain anymore. "I'm finna leave." I say cooly. " And I expect you and her to be out of my driveway by the time I'm back."

He tries to grab my hand but I pull to quick and jet out to my car. I don't know where I was going but I had to get out of there. The more I stayed the dumber I looked.

I continue to drive around until I get tired and decide to go home. When I get there, sure enough both Asia and Khalil are gone. I get in and go to my room and cry myself to sleep.

Vote and Comment💕