school- f.w.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

you, y/n l/n. is dating the finn wolfhard. heart throb, actor, musician, singer, everyone knows his name. and he chose you.

you were a normal girl who went to school in your hometown, but your connection was unreal. soulmates.

today finn was coming to school with you. he was in town, and you wanted to spend every second of the day with each other, but no one knew about your relationship.

finn was dressed up in a black hoodie, jeans, a beanie, and some sunglasses so hopefully no one would recognized him as you walked down the halls of your fairly small school.

"you look cute babe" you say as you tug on the hoodie strings. he flips up his glasses and smiles at you, "don't be nervous, ok? there's nothing to worry about, and if u do just squeeze my hand super tight. and if it gets too much we can leave." you smile at him.

"ok. i just hope no one will recognize me" he says looking down as you sat in the driver's seat of your car, finn getting situated in the passengers seat.

"it will be ok." you smile, and start you car and head to school.

little did you know, finn wasn't nervous at all, in fact he had a special plan for you.

——————

"...and that's why romeo goes to the party. moving on.." there you sit in third period english class, bored as ever. you and finn are holding hands under the table. so far, no one has suspected that the mysterious boy following you around was a famous actor. your friends asked, but you said that your 'friend' was just shy. and then bell finally rang which meant...lunch.

finn got up and you let go of each other's hands. you went down stairs to retrieve your lunches and finn said he was going to go to the bathroom and he would meet you at the table.

"y/n l/n please come to the office" was over the loud speaker which startled you. what if something happened to finn? you speed walk to the office and finn is standing there with no sunglasses, no beanie pulled over his distinctive curly locks, just finn. the finn you loved.

"surprise?"

a bright smile was shining from you face, and you wrap your arms around him.

"i'm glad you decided to be yourself" you whisper in his ear.

"i wanted you to show off your hot boyfriend to the whole school" he giggles in your ear, which was adorable.

"ok then handsome." you take his hand and stroll through the hallway. happy that finn was comfortable being around you, the fact that he trusted you this much made your heart flutter.

and now the whole world will know that finn wolfhard is your boyfriend, and you two couldn't be happier.