~mermaid/merman AU~

Some of 'The Little Mermaid' to set the mood:

Human x Mermaid/Merman scenarios:
1. OC/Character is a human. They're having a beach day at a random beach with their friends, staying on shore instead of going in the water like the rest. While doing whatever OC/Character likes to do on shore/at the beach, OC/Character notices Character/OC, a merman/Mermaid, in the shallow water. OC/Character doesn't know who it is, However, it piques OC's/Character's curiousity about it. so, they get a better look and end up starting a budding friendship with the mermaid/merman(or Character/OC calls OC/Character over and the two start becoming friends).
2. Character/OC works at a company where they have to voyage to sea to do work. One day, they fall overboard from intense waves and OC/Character, a mermaid/merman, saves them. What happens next is up to you.
(Or vice versa)
3. OC/Character is just out on a boat(goin' for a summer float), sailing and seeing Character/OC, a mermaid/merman, from a distance. They try to get a closer look, but Character/OC swims off before they get the chance to. The next day, OC/Character comes back and tries to get Character's/OC's trust.
4. Character/OC is walking in the forest/on the beach when they see OC/Character, a mermaid/merman, passed out on the shore.
5. Secret Merman/mermaid x human love kinda?
6. Make it up!

Mermaid/merman x merman/Mermaid scenarios:
1. Mermaids/mermen aren't allowed to go to shore. At all. If anyone is caught, they'd go under a harsh punishment.
OC/Character doesn't like that rule, and wants to go to shore. But they can't do it alone, so they try to get Character/OC to help them.
2. Day in the life of OC/Character and Character/OC-
3. Character/OC gets stuck in a whirlpool/cyclone, causing them to disappear. Because of this, OC/Character orginizes a search party to help find Character/OC. Character's/OC's fate is up to you.
4. Make it up!