~Wolf Children AU~

(Stolen from TheFriendlySpirit1 )
(Who's ready to cry from floof and character death?)

OC/Character is a student at a university, living the normal life, until a strange person(Character/OC) shows up to one of the classes OC/Character is in. This person has never been to this university before...strange. OC/Character catches up with Character/OC not long afterwards, leading to a short coversation, the two bumping into each other too many times throughout the week, and hanging out.
The two fall in love. One day, Character/OC admits and shows that they're part wolf/werewolf, expecting OC/Character to run away or see them differently, but OC/Character loves them the same. As the years/months go on, OC/Character and Character/OC live together and have a smol, raising it for a few years and eventually having another smol. After the second smol is born, Character/OC decides to go out to get something. A few hours later, Character/OC is still not home, and OC/Character starts to get worried, so they trudge through heavy rain while carrying the two smols to find Character/OC. A few moments later, OC/Character finds Character/OC dead in their wolfform. From now on, OC/Character has to raise their and Character's/OC's half-wolf/werewolf smols until they're old enough to choose if they want to be a wolf or a human. That can't be so bad...right?