~Soulmate AUs~

Since Valentine's Day is tomorrow, have a list of soulmate AUs from Tumblr that we can RP from(with some of my own twists added onto a couple of them)!

1. The red string - where two soulmates are connected by a red string. It can not be broken, unless the two break up, and can be stretched for long distances.
2. Colorblind - where the two soulmates don't see color until they meet each other. However, they only see certain colors(e.g only see stuff that are green, only see stuff that are orange, etc) if the two don't get along well or if the two get in a bigggg fight(only way to see all colors again is to make up).
3. Timer - the two soulmates have a timer on their wrist that counts down to when they meet their soulmate. When the two meet each other, the timer disappears.
4. Words on wrist - The first words of one of the soulmates says to the other are tattooed on their wrists and vice versa. Once the soulmate says the tattooed word, you become soulmates and the tattoo disappears.
5.  Eye color - where you have one eye color that's your eye color, and the other is your soulmate's eye color. If the other soulmates breaks up or dies, the soulmate's eye color fades away from yours and your natural eye color covers it up.
6. Soul mark - both soulmates have a unique mark on their skin, like a tattoo. Once the two find out that they have a matching mark, they're soulmates.
7. Deaf - One can't hear anything until their soulmate says something to them. If their soulmate gets injured severely or the two don't work out well, they both can only hear partically.
8. Words on wrist part two - same as the words on wrist one, except the words only appear when one starts to fall in love with the other.
9. Skin marks - whatever appears on ones skin appears on their soulmates skin. Once the two find out that they're soulmates, one keeps doing what they normally do to their skin(angsty), or keeps writing lovey dovey notes for their soulmate to see(fluffy).
10. Empathy - where one can feel their soulmate's pain. Literally.
11. Key to your heart - when one of the soulmates is young, they get a key. The key is designed so it figuratively opens their soulmates heart. As they get closer to finding their soulmate, the key gets warmer and warmer until it almost burns their hand.
12. Hot and cold - the closer one is to their soulmate, the warmer they get. The further away they are from their soulmate, the colder they get.
13. Tug - once someone reaches a certain age, they feel a gravitational pull(like a magnet) to their soulmate.
14. Touch - the first time ones soulmate touches them, it will leave a mark in the shape of the touch, then disappear. However, if something happens to the soulmate, the Mark will come back to the same place it used to be at.