~Grease AU~

(Just watched this movie today and I loaf it)
(!Warning!: If you haven't seen the movie-musical 'Grease', just be warned that there will be some smutty mentions if we RP this. There won't be actual smut, but just some mentions of smut. Be warned.)

(Have some Grease songs to get in the mood:

)

It's the 1950's.

OC/Character goes to a school where mostly everyone there is in troublesome cliques. They are also part of a clique where you have to keep a 'tough guy' act up and be rebellious.
Character/OC is a new student to the school from (country), and is the odd one out. Instead of being into any dangerous cliques, they become a goody-good shoes.
Over the summer, OC/Character and Character/OC had a fling before Character/OC went to (country), then broke up when the summer was over.
On the night of a football game, a classmate(and a person of a clique) brings Character/OC over to OC/Character for them to meet.
OC/Character becomes shocked because they thought Character/OC went to (country). Character/OC becomes happy that they get to see OC/Character again, and OC/Character is happy Character/OC back, but has to keep a tough persona and not show his excitement because of their clique. This makes Character/OC storm off, and from there; the two have an on and off relationship with each other.

Ending Bonus: Character/OC becomes part of OC's/Character's clique.