Big Brother

Alfred walked into Dicks room about a minute after the doorbell rang.

"Master Wally would like to speak to you, Master Dick." He spoke examining the mood set in the room," Shall I tell him to leave?"

"No, he can come up here." Dick didn't want Wally to worry about him. Alfred nodded and headed back down the stairs.

"I'll go back to the cave and see if I can find anything. I'll check for a blood test later." Bruce left awkwardly.

Dick then felt a gush of wind pass him causing him to shiver slightly.

"Dude, are you okay? Whotookyou?Imsogonnamakethempay!Whowasit?Whatdidtheydotoyou?Isbatsgonnakickthere-"

"Wally I'm fine." Dick said wanting to rest. He had just woken up from being kidnapped, and all this new information was driving him crazy. Right now nothing sounded better than curling up in bed and sleeping for hours.

"Seriously though, who took you Dick?" Wally asked a while sitting down next to Dick.

"It doesn't matter." Dick really didn't want Wally to know that he had lost some of his memory.

"Yes it does! Someone took you and hurt you Dick! Who was it? I mean you already told Bruce, so why can't you tell me. I'm you best f- no, scratch that. I'm like your big brother. I have to be there to protect you."

"Look Wals. I get that and all, but...," Dick sighed," I don't know who took me. I didn't even know I had been gone for two weeks. All of this kidnapping stuff is news to me. I already told Bruce, and he's on the case. It's okay."

Wally looked shocked trying to take it all in. How was he supposed to respond to that? What would you say if your best friend just told you that they had no memory of the last two weeks. Especially when they needed it the most. Changing the subject is good... Right?

"You know the team has been asking about you." Wally said chuckling awkwardly.

"I'd hope so." Dick yawned.

"Are you tired? I mean I could leave."

"No... It's just... I'm just a bit tired."

"You should get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully at the cave."

"Yeah. Bye." Wally was now at the door.

"Bye... And dude. Don't you ever forget that I'll be there for you. You can count on good ol Kid Flash to save the day." Dick nodded as Wally sped out of the large mansion.