The couple got up and walked to their regular seats while Puck and I high five on getting one person to slip. I walked to Mike and sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist still talking to James while I started walking to Tina, Mercedes, and Artie. The four us agreed to swap names.

My attention suddenly turned towards Rachel as she entered the room and slipped just like James but unlike him she immediately got up and said " well at least I didn't fall and break my talent." And when she walked pasted us I giggled with the others as she said "I'm fine"

That was until the substitute teacher came in sliding over the buttered floor just I had done. I smirk watching as Artie said "oh. What da hell?" The teacher just smirked answering with "Hola, Clase. Nothin' says 'Bienvenidos' quiet like a buttered floor." Right when she finished that sentence Kurt came in falling on his ass.

"I like her" I whisper to Tina and the others as she continued " start with some introductions. My name is Harley Holliday. What's yours? Go!" She turned to Puck. "I'm Finn Hudson. I'm quarterback of the football team" Puck said deepening his voice while making a stupid face which I had laughed to.

Santana then said "i'm Rachel Berry his loud, loud girlfriend" then Brittany said "I'm mike Chang" I laughed saying "I'm James chang" while deepening my voice. Brittany turned around fist bumping me while Mike nods in appointment to Brittany but James laughs shaking his head at my impression of him with a little glare towards me.

Miss Holliday then said " launch your names. you know I know that?" "you're psychic?" Brittany asked. "I know this because I recently watched a video of you guys before me at regionals..... where you came in last." Miss Holliday said empathizing the last part before she continued "maybe it's because the songs were 30 years old, but" then she was interrupted by Finn. "Those songs are classics."

"Those songs are amazing" Miss Holliday said turning towards him " but they sounded like somebody else's favorite song not yours" she turned back towards us clicking her tongue "just sayin" "she speaks the truth" Brittany says. " i'm not your average run-of-the-mill substitute teacher. I want you guys to do things that you want to do. I want you to have fun in our fabulous but fleeting time together. What do you say we have class outside today?" Miss Holliday asked.

"It's raining" Mercedes said pointing towards the windows behind us. " well then let's take a field trip to Taco Bell" Miss Holliday said. Everyone in the room cheered besides Rachel of course. She glared at us while I shrugged mentally thinking I was hungry you can't blame me. "Should we toke up some medical-grade Marijuana?" Everyone in the room went quiet surprised at what she said but she then said "I wish"

Everyone laughed but our laughing stopped when Rachel says " OK no we can't just goof off all day.  We have to write a set list for sectionals." Miss Holliday nods saying " you're right. What songs would you like to do?" Suddenly the classroom became even more quiet then before it that's possible. "Oh. Don't get I asked that question much do we?" She asked.

Kurt nods saying "Miss Holliday's right Mr. Schuester's set list sometimes things like he hasn't listen to the radio since the 80s." Puck nods saying "he never listens to what I have to say." " CeeLo. that's what I'm talking about." Miss Holliday said snapping her fingers. Santana being the bitch she is says "ah excuse me what could you know about CeeLo cuz you're like 40"

" top 40 Sweet cheeks" kiss Holliday says teasingly before yelling "hit it!"