Chapter 31 : Back Again

Tzuyu stood in front of the mirror in her dorm room.

She was know dressed in her old school uniform.

Today was the day of her high school reunion. She had never been so nervous in her life.

"Tzu, are you feeling alright?"

She turned around to see Dahyun, looking at her with concern. Tzuyu flashed her a quick smile.

"I'm fine unnie."

Dahyun went closer to her and placed a hand on her arm.

"You're expecting to see him. Aren't you?"

Tzuyu couldn't lie upon hearing her words. She simply nodded while looking down at her feet.

In normal instances, Dahyun would find this cute seeing the tall savage maknae of TWICE so flustered. However, she knew this was far from a regular instance. Everyone in TWICE knew. They were all uncertain about what would happen today. Both Jeongyeon and Mina had no word from Jin or Jimin respectively on whether Taehyung would even show up to the reunion or not. And even if he was to come, what name would he walk in as?

Jihyo suddenly walked into the room.

"C'mon girls, the van is ready to take us." she said.

The two nodded and began to make their way outside. Jihyo held onto Tzuyu's hand and soothingly rubber it, sensing the tension in her.

"It'll be okay Tzu. If you see him, you see him. If not, then there's nothing we can do about it right now," Jihyo said.

Tzuyu gave her a blank stare. Her expression couldn't be read at the moment. The two of them met all the other members in the living room who were dressed in their uniforms as well. Shortly after, their manager ushered them onto the bus they'd be taking to school.

To 8 of them, it was simply their first time back in a very long time.

To the other one, it may potentially be more than a high school reunion.

Millions of thoughts raced through Tzuyu's head as she sat in the van during the ride. The other 8 held their own conversations but took into account Tzuyu's emotions throughout the entire ride. They didn't know what was to come tonight. Tzuyu sat uneasily the entire ride, twirling her thumbs while continuously tapping her foot on the floor of the van.

"Will he be there...? What will he look like? What will he say if he sees me? Will I even have the courage to face him after all this time...?" she thought to herself.

Only time would tell of what was to come.

===============================

Meanwhile at the BTS dorm

"Yahhh, I never really how small my uniform was until now!" the eldest yelled for everyone to hear.

Jin uncomfortably walked into the living room of their dorm, dawning a really tight school uniform, two sizes too short. Jimin and Hoseok tried their best to stifle back laughter as they stared at their hyung struggling to fit in his uniform.

"Yahh! Does something appear funny to you two!" he playfully yelled at them while chasing them off of the couch.

KNOCK KNOCK

All three of them stopped in their tracks stared at each other.

"Who's getting that?" asked Hoseok as he stared back at Jimin and Jin.

Jin shrugged while Jimin shook his head wildly.

"I'll get it,"

Namjoon walked into the living room, followed by Yoongi and Jungkook. Namjoon approached the door and looked through the peephole. His eyes widened as he immediately opened the door.