5

Jimin walked to his night shift at the local grocers and started to sign in. When he turned around he saw that a male customer has appeared in the doorway.

The man was small but taller that Jimin. He walked around a picked up a chocolate milk and a packet of ramen. He placed his items on the till and looked at Jimin as he scanned. The man had a black pollution mask covering his ever so pale skin and Jimin couldn't help but smile, hiding his eyes at the man he found rather attractive. The man paid and quickly made a swift exit. Little did Jimin know that the man smiled back.

The evening passed and the store got busier as business men finished work and collected a small meal like ramen or salad from the grocery shop. Jimin locked up at 12 am precisely and walked his usual route home. He walked half way when he felt the presence of another person. Ahead of him was the same man from the shop. The very attractive man at the start of his shift.

Jimin walked past as the man was on the phone "Im telling you Hoseok, he's so attractive he has turned me gay. He's a mate of Namjoon's so i'm going to find out if he's gay" The man said explaining some gay shit Jimin totally understood.  Jimin chucked and smiled at the man who just stared at him dazed.

The man quickly hung up the phone and chased after Jimin.
"Sir, may i catch your name?" the man said
"Park Jimin" Jimin replied
"oh man holy shit" the covered man said praying Jimin couldn't see his blush.
"haha thanks i guess. can i ask your name?" Jimin replied to the slightly flustered man.
"Min Yoongi" the man replied
"Jiminie?" yoongi asked

The world went black for Jimin