Chapter Seventy Two ~ Hyung

Two days had gone by and Taehyung was struggling to get his beautiful mate to do the most basic of things, such as taking a shower or eating. It broke his heart to see her going through this much pain, he couldn't even remember the last time she cracked a smile and fuck....he missed that smile.

It was selfish of him to want his Y/N back, he knew she needed time to grieve and that people did so in different ways but this was killing him and he was at a loss for what to do.

"I feel like I'm failing her." Taehyung slumped down on the couch, Yoongi was sitting in the armchair opposite.

"Taehyung how many times are we going to discuss this? I've told you to just be patient, she lost her best friend and that won't be easy for her to move on from." Yoongi closed his book, giving Taehyung the attention he needed.

"I know, it's just difficult. I feel her pain and it's overwhelming, she doesn't even smile and whenever we talk she gives me short answers. I give her kisses and hugs but she doesn't really return them and that breaks my heart, I'm sounding really selfish aren't I?"

Yoongi hated to see Taehyung so desperate, all he could do at this stage was offer advice and give support.

"It doesn't sound selfish Taehyung, you're just worried for her. Y/N needs time, school starts again soon and maybe that will help take her mind off everything. I think maybe spending some time with her parents will help too, she's been here all weekend. I think maybe you should take her home tonight, give her some space to gather her thoughts."

Taehyung widened his eyes, he didn't like the sound of that.

"No, she needs to stay here where we can keep her safe."

"Taehyung we can't keep her here, she's got a home to go back to and what about her parents? They agreed she could stay over here for the weekend but never agreed to more, soon the town will find out about Bam and her parents will want her home with them. I know the idea of not having her close is difficult, trust me.....I know that feeling but we'll figure something out."

Yoongi was right, Taehyung didn't like that idea in the slightest. He wanted Y/N close so he could keep her safe, the thought of her going back home was making him feel physically sick.

"If she goes back home then I'm going with her." Taehyung was deadly serious, he wasn't going to let her out of his sight.

"I don't think her parents are going to agree to that Taehyung, I'm sure they like you but having their daughter's boyfriend come to live with them probably isn't something they're going to be happy with."

"I wouldn't let them know about it, I'll wait for them to be asleep and then climb through her window."

"Taehyung you can't do that, you need to learn boundaries. I know she's your mate and I know how much you love her but you need to give her space too."

"I just don't like to be so far away from her, it doesn't feel right." Taehyung didn't care, he knew that he sounded like a complete wuss but Y/N was his entire world and the thought of her so far away from him was making his heart ache.

"Y/N loves you Taehyung, you know this. It's time you started to trust her, believe that she's not going to run away from you and give her space to be with her family and friends." Yoongi hated to see his friend so distraught, he knew that Taehyung was worried and rightly so but he needed to learn how to let go and allow his mate time to grieve without constant interference.

"I miss her smile, do you think she'll ever get it back?" Taehyung swallowed the lump in his throat, eyes squeezing shut as he attempted to compose himself.

"Yes, she just needs time."

"I just want a few more hours with her, then I'll take her home and give her some space."

Yoongi gave a nod, opening his book.

"It's for the best, now go spend time with her before she leaves."

Taehyung slowly got to his feet, as he reached the doorway he paused.

"Thanks hyung, you've always listened to me and never judged. I know all of this hasn't been easy for you, I know you never meant for this to happen and I'm sorry for treating you so badly."

Yoongi felt a painful lump form in his throat yet he ignored it, he wasn't going to allow his emotions to best him.

"You're welcome and don't worry, you don't need to say sorry."

Taehyung gave a nod, smiling over at his hyung before heading upstairs.

((I'm so sorry for not updating in ages guys, my friend sadly passed away and so it's been a difficult few days. I'm back now and will be updating over the next few days! The next chapter after this will be one with Y/N and Tae and then the one after will be focusing on the rival pack, getting to know them a little better. Jagi and Promise Me will have updates next, Rivendale and Ten shortly after. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please vote if you did. Love you guys.))

))