Chapter Twenty Five ~ Mating Season

The seven young werewolves not only feared but despised this time of year, it was almost Spring and for their kind like many others it was the season where the urge to find their mate or claim them was too strong to ignore.

The seven hated this time of year for different reasons, for most it was because they still hadn't found their mate and so for an entire season they would go around sleeping with whoever they could to somewhat satisfy the urge.

Jungkook was the only one who still refused to sleep with someone that wasn't his mate, so instead during the mating season he spent copious amounts of time locked away in his room dealing with the urges himself.

For Jin it was pure torture because he already found his mate yet after their rejection this time of year became not only physically but mentally exhausting, knowing his mate was out there yet not able to claim or mark them made him unstable and so he spent the majority of the season locked away down in the cages to keep himself from lashing out and hurting others.

Taehyung had finally found his mate, he knew the urge to mark and claim Y/N would be strong and if he wasn't careful he would surely lose control and that was the last thing he wanted. The two had been together now for three weeks, spending their days and most nights getting to know each other yet they still hadn't had the relationship discussion yet.

It was pretty obvious at this point they were dating, Taehyung had taken Y/N out to the movies and a few times made dinner reservations for the two of them. Y/N would drag him out on walks whenever the weather would allow it and they spent all their time at college together.

Taehyung already found it difficult to keep away from her, when they weren't talking the two were indulging in heavy make out sessions and each time Taehyung was the one who reluctantly pulled away because if he didn't his wolf would fully take over and the last thing he wanted was to hurt Y/N.  

Taehyung knew he wanted Y/N to be officially his and he planned on asking her soon but before he did she needed to know the truth about him and his past, this would mean telling her about his biological family and what happened.

It was the weekend, usually Y/N would stop over on the Friday and have dinner with him and the guys but as Jin was currently locked up in the cages and the others were sexually frustrated the last thing he wanted was to bring the woman he loved anywhere near them.

"I think we should stay over at your place instead sweetheart."  Taehyung was desperately trying to change her mind, the two had been talking over Facetime for the last twenty minutes and he was convinced she was trying to make this difficult for him.

"You know I love coming over to your place, I haven't seen all the guys since last week." Y/N stuck her bottom lip out which made him chuckle....fuck she was adorable.

"I know my love but the guys are really busy tonight plus you see Jungkook and Jimin all the time."

Taehyung was sitting on his bed as he finished up a literature paper, on occasion he would glance at the laptop screen to give his girl some attention and his heart would race.....she was so beautiful.

The two had spent all day at college together but Taehyung missed her desperately so after showering and changing he sent her a quick text to see if she was available and then called her on Facetime to video chat.

Y/N was sitting at her desk, hair swept over one shoulder and pen between her soft lips as she studied something in one of her books.

"I can feel you staring Tae." Y/N chuckled as she looked at him.

"I can't help it, you're so beautiful

"I can't help it, you're so beautiful." 

"You're such an idiot." She chuckled, finally putting her pen down and moving closer to the camera.

"Please let me come to your place tonight sweetheart, I just need time away from the guys."  Taehyung was tired, the last few days had been emotionally draining dealing with the rest of his pack.

"  Taehyung was tired, the last few days had been emotionally draining dealing with the rest of his pack

"Please." He added.

Y/N couldn't resist him and after letting out a big sigh he knew she was going to admit defeat.

"Fine, you can come here....want me to pick you up?"

"I'm good, I can walk. I'll get ready now and see you soon my love, I'm in the mood for pizza tonight."  He lay back on his bed, playfully waggling his brows and sending her a wink as he added."I'm in the mood for lots of Y/N kisses too."

"You're such a tease

"You're such a tease." She blushed.

"You love it." He replied.

It was true, she did.