Chapter Forty Four ~ Welcome To The Pack

"Okay seriously you guys, I'm standing right here." Namjoon smirked as the two kissed, he didn't want to ruin their moment but he also didn't want to see a live sex show in his kitchen.

"Sorry, difficult not to be all over her when she looks so gorgeous." Tae shot an apologetic look over to his hyung, arms wrapping around Y/N's waist.

"I didn't take you as the shy type Namjoon." Y/N teased.

"Oh believe me hyung is anything but shy." Taehyung laughed as his thumb caressed the bare skin over her hip.

"I'm perfectly innocent, don't know what you're talking about."  Namjoon widened his eyes and fluttered his lashes a few times as they laughed.

"Sure, the countless women you've been with throughout the years would prove the opposite." Taehyung challenged with a grin.

"I thought all of you had mates though, don't you Namjoon?" Y/N was trying to focus on the conversation and not how Tae's skin felt against her own, he moved his fingers to the small of her back and made slow circles which was driving her crazy.

"I haven't met mine yet, none of us have apart from Taehyung."

Taehyung knew Namjoon was lying, Jin hyung obviously found his but for whatever reason they rejected him and soon Taehyung wanted to hear the story behind that. Namjoon must know, as the Alpha it was his responsibility to know what went on with his pack. It confused Taehyung as to why Namjoon would help keep this secret from the rest of them, they never kept things hidden from each other as a pack.

"I would like to say that all of us waited for our mate but only Jungkook has done that." Namjoon immediately regretted what he said, the Alpha wasn't sure if Taehyung had told his mate about his questionable past with women.

"It's okay Namjoon, Taehyung told me that he's been with girls before and then there was Megan." Y/N shrugged, she was good at pretending it didn't bother her but he could tell from her body language it did and Taehyung instantly picked up on it too."

"My love nothing like that ever happened with Megan and I." Tae gently ran his fingers up and down her spine as he conveyed just how true his words were with an apologetic smile.

"We kissed but whenever she tried to push for more all I could think about was how she wasn't you, I couldn't do it. I know it was wrong of me to use her as a distraction from you but damn....you scared the hell out of me angel. I never expected to find my mate so soon and I've already lost so many people, I was scared of giving myself to you and then losing you like I did with my family. I thought by pushing you away it would make it easier but I couldn't do it, knowing you were hurting was too much for me and I couldn't deny my feelings for you any longer." 

"Tae you don't need to explain, we've all got a past. I'm here with you now and that's all that matters, don't be sad okay?" Y/N playfully brushed her nose over his.

"No sweetheart you need to hear this, those other girls didn't mean anything to me. It was just sex, they distracted me from the pain of losing my family and coming to terms with the monster I became. I know that's no excuse but we all make mistakes and from the bottom of my heart I'm sorry, please forgive me." Taehyung moved his hands to cup her face, in all his life he never loved something as much as he loved the woman in his arms and he would do everything possible to make up for not waiting to give himself to her.

"Taehyung stop." Y/N warned.

"I just...." she quickly put her finger on his lips shushing him.

"What did I just say?" 

"That we've all got a past." He smirked, playfully biting her finger as Namjoon watched on in amusement.

Taehyung she said yes didn't she?! I know she did! I can tell from how happy you are! I finished school early, Jungkook is with me and we're almost home.

Taehyung and Namjoon both laughed as Jimin contacted them through the pack link much to Y/N's confusion as she looked between the two.

"What's going on? Hey you're doing that pack thingy aren't you?" Her brow raised as she questioned them.

"Pack link my love and yes....Jimin just contacted us." Tae winked as he kissed her forehead, she was so damn adorable.

"What did he say?" Namjoon opened his mouth to answer when suddenly the door burst open and in ran a butt naked Jimin followed by a very flustered looking Jungkook. 

"HYUNG! Get dressed first before you let Y/N see you!" Jungkook yelled as he hid himself around the corner, head popping around the door.

"Nonsense she's family now, how often do we see each other naked once we shift?" Jimin took four big strides across the kitchen and planted a big kiss on Y/N's cheek. "Welcome to the pack beautiful, glad you didn't freak out and run."

"JIMIN!" Taehyung roared as he covered Y/N's eyes. "We get naked around each other because we're brothers and we're used to it but Y/N isn't so please put some clothes on!"  

Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung as Namjoon was struggling to contain his laughter.

"Jimin clothes now!" Jungkook entered the room and threw some jeans at his hyung, he still couldn't believe Jimin had done that and his face was still bright red.

"It's just a penis guys, I don't see the problem but maybe it's just jealousy. Don't worry Y/N if Taehyung doesn't satisfy your urges I'm always here to help out." Jimin teased as he pulled on the jeans Jungkook had fetched for him, once Taehyung was happy to see his brother covered up he lunged at him and got the brazen wolf in a headlock.

"Aish! Get off me Tae!" Jimin giggled as they continued to play fight.

"You don't ever talk about putting your penis anywhere near my mate again."

Y/N finally opened her eyes, cheeks slightly flushed as Jungkook approached her.

"Welcome to the pack Y/N, sorry about Jimin we wanted to get home quick so shifted to our wolf form."

Y/N giggled as she watched the two brothers play fight.

"It's okay Jungkook, it's something I'll have to get used to right?"

Jungkook gave a nod and suddenly she felt his lips on her cheek, with wide eyes she turned to face him.

"What was that for?"

"I've always wanted a sister." Jungkook shrugged and shot her a wink before jumping on Tae's back.

"Oof, get off you heavy ass wolf." Taehyung growled which made Y/N laugh ever harder.

"You'll get used to it." Namjoon smiled as he sat beside Y/N.

"I'm sure I'll be fine." Y/N felt her heart race as the sudden realization hit her, she was part of pack.

Now they just needed to make it official.