Chapter Twenty Two ~ Too fast

Taehyung didn't want to stop, everything about her was intoxicating but he could feel his control slipping further and if he didn't stop kissing her it wouldn't be long before his wolf wanted more.

"Y/N we need to stop." He pulled apart, their lips swollen and hair completely wild.

"Why?" She breathed out, her face still flushed which caused Taehyung to chuckle.

"I don't want to stop believe me but......"

"......but what?" Y/N was beneath him on the bed, he wasn't sure how that happened....one minute she was running out the house because he lost his temper and then the next they were kissing like two people starved all over his bedroom.

The dresser, against the wall, the floor and finally his bed.

Taehyung wasn't about to have sex with her when they were supposed to be taking things slow, she wasn't just another girl to him and so deserved more respect.

"I don't want to rush this, I want to do this right but please don't think I don't want you because I do.....I really do." Taehyung whispered the last part, smiling down at the beautiful woman beneath him as he gently moved his fingers along her jaw.

"Yeah, you're right. I just want you to know that I've never done anything like that before, I don't know what came over me." Y/N laughed, her face flushing as she covered it with both hands.

"Hey....my love look at me." He playfully tickled her sides until she moved her hands away and did as he asked.

"Was that your first kiss?" Taehyung asked, hoping it was because the thought of someone else taking her first kiss didn't sit right with him.

"I've kissed and had sex before Tae, just never anything like that."

Taehyung's eyes narrowed, a feeling he wasn't familiar with overwhelmed him.....jealousy.

"Who? When? Where?" He cocked a brow quizzically and she laughed, it was an adorable laugh that made him want to make those lips swollen all over again and he couldn't help but smile down at her.

"I don't think we're ready for the ex talk just yet."

"I guess you're right."

"When the time is right I'll tell you everything you want to know."

"That's fair enough. So, still want to take this walk?"

"Of course I do."

"Come on then, the longer we stay alone in here the more my resolve will fail me." He teased before forcing himself away from her as the scent yet again was proving to be too much for him.

Taehyung didn't want to fully lose control, he was on the verge today but managed to reign it in. If his wolf fully took over Y/N could get hurt not to mention she still didn't know his secret and the last thing he wanted was for her to find out and run away from him. Y/N was human, her body fragile and if he ever lost control in the throws of passion and damaged her body in any way, shape or form he would never forgive himself.

"I need to use your bathroom first, is that okay?" Y/N broke his train of thought, he gave a nod and smiled.

"It's just across the hall, first door you see."

"Okay thanks, I'll be right back."

Taehyung slumped back on his bed once she left the room, a giant smile on his face. I don't think either of them expected this is where the evening would go but Taehyung didn't regret anything, he just wasn't sure what was going to happen next.

Would she ever love the real him.