•Chapter 32•

Start bij het begin

I move them all around and I smile to myself thinking abut how Hayes is at home probably doing the same thing.

He called me last night before they took our phones away and told me how much he and Nash missed me. They said they couldn't wait for me to get on a plane and come meet them. And now I sigh.

I pull out my phone and text him to see if he's up. He is so I quickly call him from my spot on the floor.

"Can you guys be quiet", I say nicely." I have to put this on speaker phone because I can't move my arm far enough."

They laugh and then nod as the phone rings.

"Yeah Mads? Whats up", he says through the phone.

"Hey. Um..... I'm not gonna make my flight", I say tentatively.

"WHAT", he screams." Nash come here."

"NO don't call Nash", I plead.

"Too late. Why aren't you going to make your flight", Nash says.

I sigh." We're all stuck in Chicago."

"Ok then we will get you a flight out of Chicago", Nash says.

"I don't have my bag", I say.

"Madi we can have someone send your bag to where ever we are", Hayes says.

"You guys aren't getting the fact that I'm not allowed to leave", I say and they both take sharp breaths in.

"Did they say that", Nash asks.

"Yeah they won't let anyone leave because its their job to get us back to North Carolina."

"I knew I shouldn't of let you go on that damn trip", Nash says.

"Now we aren't going to see you for longer", Hayes says.

"I know I miss you guys. Tell Cam and Jack G I miss them ok", I ask. They breathe heavily.

"Ok. Bye Boo Bear", they say and then hang up. I bring my legs up and lean my forehead on my knees.

They are so pissed I can feel it. They literally are so pissed at me. Why do I always screw everything up. I should've just gone on tour with them.

"Uh Madi", Nathan says. I look up.

"What", I ask tiredly. They all raise their eyebrows and my head drops." I said all that out load didn't I?" I don't wait for a response." Whatever I mess everything up."

The brakes slam and fly into the chair again. I hit my head on the little tv attached to the back of the seat and my head immediately starts pounding.

"Jesus christ", I yell." learn how to drive."

"I don't see you driving now do I", the driver shouts back.

"Actually I can drive", I say pushing myself up a little." And belieeeve me. I drive better than you."

"Watch yourself kid or your out on the street", he says. And I smile in spite of myself and look out the window.

"Well Hun we aren't far away so why do you make good in that little threat", I say. The boys' eyes widen and the driver turns back around facing us. I glare at him with eyes straight from hell and he turns back around and pulls over on the side of the road.

I get out and slam the door shut and start walking towards the hotel less than two miles away.

He takes off down the road and the boys bang on the windows as he speeds off. I keep walking, arms crossed, eyes straight ahead as car after car honks their horns or tries to pull over.

"Keep walking. I'm not getting in your car", I yell over the roar of the highway.

"Hey! C'mon, you've been walking for a mile", a man says as his car crawls next to me. I haven't even looked at him.

But in my head I can hear Nash and Hayes scolding me for getting out of the taxi in the first place. They always yell at me for not using my head and getting myself in ridiculous situations.

"Stranger danger", I say not even sparing him a look.

"Oh c'mon kid", he says and I whip my head towards him and glare.

"I'm not a kid", I say through gritted teeth." I'm almost 16."

I find myself glaring at a car full of college boys and my eyes are locked on a pair of dark brown eyes. I huff at their silence and continue walking down the road. I cross my arms and I hear them groan.

"Just get in the car", he groans. I shake my head eyes locked forward." Where are you going anyways."

"To that cheap hotel up there. I'm perfectly capable walking", I rudely state.

"Why'd you get out of the cab", another asks.

"He was being rude and maybe I said my fare share and acted inappropriatly towards an adult, but we were all squished in there like anchovies and he was slamming on the brakes causing me to slam my head into the seat", I rant.

"C'mon just let us drive you there", they say.

I spare them one more look and stop walking. They stop the car and I cautiously walk towards it. The door opens and I climb in slowly.

"My brothers are going to kill me if they find out I did this", I mutter.