•Chapter 4•

Nash's POV

We are sitting in Hayes and Madi's room, all of us. Taylor, Jack G, Jack J, Aaron, Matt, Carter, Cameron, Shawn, Me, Hayes, and his friends.

"What if she hates me", I say to no one in particular. Everyone sighs.

"She won't hate you", Cam says reassuringly.

"I caused her physical pain for Christ sakes", I say putting my head in my hands and pulling at my hair.

"Nas....", Hayes starts.

"Ughhhhhhh", I groan flopping back on Madi's bed.

"She's not going to hate you", Shawn says.

"You've got a way with words", I say looking at him.

"Bro I said the same thing", Cam says childishly.

"Yeah, but its Shawn", I say. Cam gives me a 'you're really stupid' face and I smile at him.

I don't know how long we all sat there until mom called us down for lunch, but when she did we ran like Olympic sprinters down those stairs.

We walk downstairs and see Madi and Sky sitting at the counter eating Mac and Cheese." Hi Nash", she says as I hug her.

"See Nash she doesn't hate you", Shawn and Cam says.

"Why would I hate you", Madi says," it was an accident."

I smile and sit down at the table with the guys. Hayes sits down next to Madi and his friends litter themselves around the kitchen.

Madi's POV

I notice a ton of boys standing around the room. I frown. " Who are all these people", I ask Hayes quietly.

"Um those four over there are my friends", says motioning his head to the left. I look slightly and see 4 boys looking at me. I smile slightly." You aren't dating any of them. They're players."

"You're a jerk", I say lightly. He fakes being offended and I laugh." So their names please?"

"Jayden, Kyle, Ryan, and Michael", he says loudly. I blush and he laughs.

"You really are a jerk", I say and he punches me lightly on the arm.

"That's my job sis", he says. My heart swells and I just smile.

"Are you talking about us with your hot sister", one of them says. I look at Hayes and he glares at them.

"You aren't dating her Ryan", Nash and Hayes say at the same time. I laugh and he mumbles something incoherently.

Elizabeth walks in to the kitchen with a smile on her face." You all good sweetheart?"

"Yeah I'm totally ok", I say taking a bite of Macaroni. I turn back to Hayes." Ok so which one is which?"

"The short brown haired one is MIchael. The tall blond one is Ryan. The tall brown haired one with freckles is Jayden", he says and then pauses. He speaks up a little and I widen my eyes," The one in the green shirt is Kyle", he says.

"Hayes you little brat", I yell.

"Aw Mad don't be butt hurt", Nash says. I cross my arms.

We all sit around talking and eating until Elizabeth comes and gets Sky and takes her upstairs for a nap.

"Lets go into the living room and watch some TV", a little asian one says. I nod and get up walking briskly into the living room and plop down on the couch. Hayes plops down next to me and I lay my legs over his lap and put my head on the head rest.

"You comfy", Nash asks laughing. I check my surroundings making sure Elizabeth isn't in the living room and then flip him off. All the guys start laughing and I groan averting my eyes toward the TV.

"What are we watching", Nash asks.

"Can we watch 'Big Brother'", I ask tiredly.

"You watch 'Big Brother'", Nash asks. I prop my self up and nod.

"Can we?"

"Yeah I don't have a problem with that", he says," Do you guys?"

There is a chorus of 'no's and 'nope's all the around and Nash hits play on the TV. I immediately smile and begin watching the most recent one. I am totally intrigued while the rest of the guys talk and laugh. Towards the end I start getting tired and feel my eyes start drooping and then I'm gone.

Hayes POV

"Hey, Poo Bear. Take Madi upstairs would ya", Nash says. I groan.

"Why me", I whine.

"I'll do it", Jayden says. Me and Nash look at him.

"No", we both say." But why me", I continue with my whining.

"Its your room. You're closer to her. She's practically sitting on you", Nash says counting off on his fingers. I finally give in and pick Madi up off the couch. I pull her into my arms. Her head falls on my chest and I smile. All the guys watch me quietly and Madi starts moving." Shh shh Madi you're good." She reaches her arms up around my neck.

"Awww", Mom says coming around the corner. She whips out her phone and I groan as she takes a picture.

"Mom", I groan. I start walking up the stairs and nudge open my door with my foot.

I start going to lay her down and she tightens her grip around my neck. I smile lightly and lay her down. She doesn't loosen her grip, so I lay down next to her and fall asleep.

~AN~ Hayes and Madi moments off the wall. Love you all. Keep reading.