•Chapter 30•

Hayes' POV

They took Madi straight back to our house instead of the hospital because she was perfectly ok according to them.

She is upstairs in her room sleeping. She hasn't woken up from the anesthisia yet, but they said it would be soon.

We are all gathered in the living room. Cody and the Big Brother crew, Tommy, Magcon, Nash, and then me. I'm kinda just sitting there half listening to everything they say. I hear movement upstairs and I hold my breath. It goes silent and I hear the stairs creak.

"Hey guys", Madi says rubbing her eyes. She looks up and runs over to me." Hayes", she says hugging me.

I smile and Nash stands up. He hugs her too and then she steps back.

Madi's POV

"Cody", I question. He nods and I smile. I run over and jump into his arms. He spins me around and I laugh." You smell like dog crap."

"Well nice to see you too", he laughs.

I smile and he puts me down. I plop down on the ground and look around.

"Where are my friends", I ask looking around.

"They came by while you were sleeping. They couldn't stay long though", Nash says. I nod.

"Did they find Mom and Dad", I ask quietly. I don't look up to see there faces. I already know the answer." Don't bother. They didn't."

Tommy comes over and hugs me while I'm still sitting on the ground. He sits down next to me and pulls me into his arms. I just sit there with his arm wrapped around me. I lean back and he smiles.

"You two are so cute", Cam says. Nash and I glare at him and he laughs.

"She is isn't she", Tommy says and I blush. I can feel Cody and the other contestants awkwardness and I look at them.

"So when did you guys get here", I ask smiling at them.

"Two days ago when you were still in that underground cellar thing", Caleb says.

"You've been here for two days. Have any of you showered? Because Cody smells", I say. They all laugh and shake their heads." Ew. We have three showers upstairs go nuts." The girls pop up first and sprint up the stairs.

"You look like you were hit like a train", Cody says.

"I feel like I was hit by a train", I say laughing."Nash?"

"Yeah Mads", he says stretching out on Cam and Carter's laps. I laugh and then go solemn.

"Can I go back to public school", I ask quietly. He head shoots up in shock and I look down leaning into Tommy.

"Madi", Nash starts. The door bangs open and I scream loudly. The tears start falling.

I bury my face in Tommy's sweatshirt and feel my breathing getting ragged. He holds onto me tightly and I struggle to take breaths. My breathing comes out as dry sobs and he kisses my head.

"Madi", Colbie yells. I look up still recovering and she looks at me shocked.

"One. Who is this", Sunny says raising her eyebrows.

"Two. Why do you look like you've seen a ghost and why are you dry heaving", Bella asks.

"You guys came slamming through the door and practically gave her a heart attack", Tommy says looking down at me.

"What's cute boys name", Mac asks Nash.

"Mac", I choke out.

"That's Tommy", Nash says in a girly voice. I glare at him through dry heaves and he smiles." F.Y.I, yes you can go back to public school."

I smile really big once I recover and jump out of Tommy's arms. I jump on top of Nash and Cam and Carter groan in unison.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you", I yell.

"Get off", Carter says gasping. I roll my eyes and Nash rolls me onto the floor.

"You're going to be back in time to go to Chicago", Mac squeals.

"Really?!", I exclaim." I wanted to go so bad."

"The rest of this year is going to be awesome", Colbie yells.

"Triple F L", Sunny yells.

"Triple F L", the other four of us yell.

"What the hell does that mean", Hayes asks. I roll my eyes.

"Fab Five For Life", I say in a 'duh' tone. Everyone laugh and I sit back down with Tommy.

~AN~ Short one today sorry!!!!!