•Chapter 32•

Madi's POV

"Is your bag packed", Sunny asks quickly. We all join in with a chorus 'yes's and she nods pulling her bag towards the door of the hotel room.

We all walk out of the hotel room and down the long hall way to the elevator. We ride the short ride down and step out into the quaint lobby. Everyone is gathered around with looks of panic on their faces.

"What's going on", Mac asks Luke as he walks by. He stops.

"The bus and the bus driver are missing", he says and my jaw drops." People are saying they saw him just drive away."

"He just left us here", I exclaim. He nods and I see teachers coralling us into taxi's.

"Everyone get into the cabs and squish. Sit on each others laps if you have to", Mrs. Schwartz says. Mrs. Heckman looks at her with a look of horror on her face and with great difficulty she nods in agreement.

I get pushed into a cab full of guys and I squirm uncomfortably as the door shuts. The girls get sheparded into the cab behind us and I frown and shake it off. I try to sit in a comfortable position, but there is an elbow sticking into my side.

"Hey Madi", Andrew says.

"Hi", I squeak out. We fall into silence.

"So how ya doin", Nathan asks awkwardly. I laugh a little.

"Can't breathe at the moment, but other than that, I'm good", I say.

"Just sit on Nathan's lap", Luke says.

"Uh", I say looking at Nathan. He shrugs and I climb onto his lap. I sit with my back against the window and face them. Luke is on Andew's lap and he stares off into space.

"So where are we going", I ask breaking the impending silence.

"We are going to a cheap hotel until they can figure out how to get us home. It's in the outskirts of Chicago", Nathan says.

I nod and look out the window in front of me. It's 5 in the morning and I'm still in Chicago which is almost 12 hours away from my brothers and from home. In the last year I don't think I've spent 6 full months at home. What with the tour earlier this year and then Big Brother. I could've skipped this trip so easily and gone on tour with Hayes and Nash, but no I pleaded to go on this damn trip. I mean don't get me wrong, this has been amazing, but I really want to spend more time with my brothers. Also, is God serious? Whenever I'm involved with something, there is always something that goes wrong.

"Madi", Luke says clapping. I snap my head up.

"What?! What's wrong", I ask woriedly.

"Nothing. You're staring into space or whatever is by our feet", Nathan says.

"Oops sorry", I say blushing. Then I start laughing.

They laugh and shake their heads." You are so wierd", Luke laughs.

"BUT you love me", I say laughing.

"Yeah whatever", he says laughing.

The cab jerks to a stop and I fly side ways into the seat in front of me. My head snaps over the top of the chair and I scream. I slink to the ground.

"Whoops", the cab driver says. I rub my head and glare at him. I try to push myself up off the ground, but I don't have enough room so I just stay on the ground.

"Are we almost there", I ask annoyed. The cab driver mumbles something along the lines of 5 more minutes and I just sit there and stare at my hands.