>5<

A/N
Hey.. hehe sooo what's going on here? HA like what's happening here?? Okay okay okay I fully understand I did go Mia for like a century but I'm back now! I need you guys to be active for me!!! More reads more votes!! Everything! Let's get this to 30 votes! I know y'all can do it!! 30 votes and expect 3 updates today!! Love yaaa.

*JAMIE*
**********************
*6 weeks later*
"Good morning" I walk past him, putting on my fluffy slippers and acting as if I don't hear him. It's been like this for about 6 weeks now, the ignoring. You'd be surprised by how much it gets under his skin! Oh yeah should I mention he hasn't touched nor kissed me in 6 weeks, he's going ballistic and truth be told so am I! He gets out of bed and begins to walk after me,

"how long are you going to keep up this act.." his voice eerily calm. I walk into the bathroom and give him one last glare before shutting the door. I hear him give an aggravated groan and throw a swing at the door. Leaving a very noticeable crack. "Fine! You want to go to Connecticut?? Go!" I nearly choke on the toothpaste as his words register in. "You want to be independent and risk your safety, go the fuck ahead" with that I hear the room door slam shut.. he left.

I quickly finish up in the bathroom and rush out to go find him, didn't take any time. He was in his office, obviously. I barge in, totally ignoring his rule. He looks up at me with an agitated expression, yet still looking so hot. "Did you mean it? Can i actually go without your dumb safety measures?" He nods. I jump up and down squealing like Shawn Mendez just proposed to me or something. "Thank you!Thank you! Thank you! Oh my god yes!!" I sling my arm around him and he pulls me on top of him as he leans his chair back embracing me in a yearning hug.

He then whispers in my ear "just so you know be ready for a long long long sweaty night valentine" and with that he gets up and puts me down, leaving the office and a overly blushing me.

After finally snapping out of it I run upstairs to my room to do some packing and to call ally to tell her the good news, she'll freak!!

*Hunter*
I can't believe I gave in to her.. this isn't good.. this isn't good at all. I sit down on the living room couch and pull out my phone, scrolling to find Masons contact. I call him and he picks up on the 3rd ring.

Mason: hey what's up douche

Me: ha how you been dickhead

Mason: good good, ally's going to Connecticut And I
found a great place in Beverly Hills..uhh yeah. You?

Me: wait ally is going to Yale?

Mason: hell yeah, I'm proud as hell!

Now I feel like a complete douche. Jamie got into the college of her dreams and the first thing I tell her is no, that she couldn't go. Knowing what I know now about ally going makes me feel a whole lot lenient about the situation. At least she won't be alone.

Me: yeah Jamie was accepted too.

Mason: why am I not surprised ally and She are super-glued together, one jumps off a building the other jumps off too.

Me: exactly, I was going to ask you for a favor but knowing what I know now it's no longer needed

Mason: yeah wh- *background* "MASOOOON WHERE IS MY GUMMY BEARS!!'" I have to go.

Me: ha yeah you do that.

after getting off the phone with mason I get off the couch and head upstairs to help Jamie pack her stuff. When I get up to the room I stumble back a little at the sight of the gigantic mess. "I can't find my lucky bra, have you seen it?" I laugh "I'm usually always taking your bras off, never really get a good look at them." I watch as her adorable face turns a bright red. Cute.

"Are you here to help or make very sexual jokes." She folds a T-shirt and puts it in one of the suitcases. "I could always do both." With that, she throws a pillow at me. Me being me I caught it. "So..ally is going to Yale as well?" I start to help her fold. She gives me a surprised look. "Yeah, how'd you know?"

"Mason told me..my question is why didn't you tell me?" She shrugs and plops down on the bed "I mean you weren't to happy for me when I told you I was accepted, and with all the shit you have me about me being accepted I decided to keep it to myself." I'm officially a douchebag. Biggest douche of all time. I had to make it up to her..but how? I then had an idea "I have to go."

*Jamie*
I watched as he abruptly got up and walked out the door. Weird... I continue to pack by myself and imagine how it'd be like in Connecticut. How I and ally would make sure we had a dorm together. We're going to have sooo much fun. Just the thought of us rooming together put a smile on my face.
Then it hit me...I'm going to be away from Hunter for a while...College is four years and I'll probably only see him once or three times a year...this is going to suck!

I put the shoes I had in my hands into the suitcase and swing open his laptop. I needed to make a schedule that's squeeze in Hunter so I could see him more. Because one or three times a year for four years..is not going to work out. I put in hunter's password and go to hunter's calendar. A message then pops up on his screen.

My world: can't wait to see you, sweetie!! I miss you so much!!

What the actual fuck...

A/N
MWAAHAHAHAAHAH cliff mother freaking hanger!! Who is this "my world" person hmmm??? Find out in the next update! The sooner you get this to 30 votes he sooner y'all will find out! Love youuuuu byeeee
Hehe for now.