»2«

A/N *Gifts mention in this chapter overhead*
"Don't worry about those who talk about you behind your back, their behind you for a reason"
**********************

*Jamie*

"What's your dream car?" Me and Hunter where currently seating in the theatre room watching cartoons. "I'm not going to tell you." He he frowns "why not." I laughed and laid back on the chair, adjusting it a little. "Because, I don't need you going off and buying it." He laughed an actual laugh that was enough to bring the angels to earth. "Sounds like something I'd do."

I'm going to college soon and I've been meaning to sit down with Hunter and talk about it but..just didn't know when the time was right. I mean ever since I told Hunter about my dad and my past he's had me under his surveillance. What would he do if he found out I was planning on going to Connecticut for four years! I was accepted into Yale university I got the acceptance letter yesterday.

I was supposed to show Hunter and I knew he'd be happy for me but...it's Connecticut. He's gonna flip! "What are you thinking about" I snapped out of my thoughts "what?"

"I said what are you thinking about..called your name three times." I shrugged not wanting to get into it now. "You know your birthday is tomorrow and-" he was cut of by the doorbell. A few minutes later Martin came in, he's the butler. "Sir Grey..Jackson informed me that theirs a man by the name of Noah asking to see Jamie." Jackson is on of the guards.

"Noah! Let him in." I totally forgot he was coming. Martin nodded and left. "I forgot to tell you that Noah was coming today..to wish me a happy early birthday." Hunter just nodded. I looked at him,confusion in my appearance. Before I could ask any questions Noah came in "hey J." I got up and hugged the life out of him. Over the years me and him became really close friends and I haven't seen him in a while because he was always working. "I..can't..breath."

I quickly let go of him a d straightened up his white shirt "happy early...birthday. can't stay long but wanted to give you these." He handed me the biggest teddy bear I have ever seen, four one hundred dollar visa gift cards and a box of chocolates.

I accepted his gifts with a huge retarded smile on my face. "Noah...you didn't have-"

He cut me off "I wanted to"

I smiled and gave him one more hug before he had to go. "See you in a few, bye man" Hunter and him did some handshake and he left.Martin then came and took the gifts up to the room but I had him leave the chocolates. I sat back down and took one out hovering it in front of hunters lips. He opened his mouth and I dropped it in. Couldn't help but laugh. "No we what were you saying?"

He then gets up "never mind, I have some errands to run." I got up and walked after him "can I co-"

"No. You stay here and do not leave the premises. You can go outside and wonder around but stay inside the gates. If something happens call me." Without letting me respond he kisses my forehead and leaves.

Uhh..okay.
*10 hours later*

It's 12:06 am and he's still not back. I sat on the bed trying my hardest not to drift off, but as predicted sleep won. The bed sank down next to me, I opened my eyes trying to gain focus. It was Hunter. "What time is it?" He takes his shirt of and gets in the covers pulling me close to him "shh go back to sleep." And with that I drifted off.

The next morning I woke up alone, where'd he go now? I sat up and the sweet sweet aroma of breakfast hit me. I looked at the night stand and a tray of eggs,waffles covered with nutella and strawberries lay on top of it. I smiled as I picked up the note left on table

Happy 18th birthday. Look who's a big girl xxx. -You already know

I laughed and set the note back down,after brushing and showering I went back in bed and ate my breakfast. I then dried my hair and picked out an outfit. I chose a pair ripped jeans,a hoodie croptop and a pair of white skater vans. I looked myself over in the mirror and nodded in approval.

That's when the door swung open and in came the breath taking Hunter. "Hey birthday girl." I smiled and gave him a hug "thanks for the breakfast." He shrugged "that's just the  beginning,follow me." With that he walked out the room and I followed him behind. He then stops in the hallway "put these on." He pulls out a blind fold and puts it on me "now give me your hand." I give him my hand and he guides me around the house. That's when I feel a cold breeze,we where outside.

He comes close and whispers in my ear"You ready?" I nod

"Happy birthday." And with that he takes off the blind fold and in front of me in the driveway was..I couldn't believe it. A rose gold Ferrari..rose gold..Ferrari. this wasn't happening. I walk up to the car and run my hands on the side "is this mine?" He nods and that's when I lose it I jump on him and he catches me with ease "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" he then sets me down. "That's not all." He then shows me his arm and on it were FIVE ICED OUT ROLEX'S "their all yours."

I didn't know what to say.."Hunter oh my gosh..You didn't have to. This is a lot." He then smiles "that's not all"

"No. No more,hunter this is more than enough."

He puts his finger to my lips and shushed me. "Martin." Martin then comes up holding with him on a black velvet tray Five iPhone 7's all different colors. "I didn't know what color you would like so I got one of each..choose one or have them all." I looked at him in disbelief. "Hunter your the best.." I game him the highest hug ever, fearing I'd break his ribs, I let go. I ended up choosing the black one.

I felt so bad..he's doing all this and here I am not telling him about the college news...it had to be done. "Hunter we need to talk..." He frowns "what's the matter?"

"I got accepted into Yale..."

A/N
What's his reacting going to be? Find out in the next chapter. New update later on today. Don't forget to vote and comment .Love you guys! *those who are here from "She's Mine" comment ship names for Hunter and Jamie*