»3«

A/N
"In the end it won't matter what kind of shoes you wore or what kind of cloths you had..it's what kind of person you've become that will count."  *The picture above is Leslie she's mentioned in the chapter*

*Jamie*

His smile faded slowly,but came back quickly. "Your kidding.." I look down at the ground "I'm afraid not" he puts a hand on my chin and lifts my head back up so I was looking at him. "When did you find out you were accepted?" I shrugged,I know he wasn't gonna like the answer. "Two days ago..I was gonna tell you but-" he cuts me off. "But what? Why didn't you tell me right when you got the letter! It's Connecticut! Do you understand how far that is?" I step back a bit weary of his sudden outburst.

Then he says something that just..enraged me. "Your not going and that's final." Who does he think he is! Something I've worked so hard for he thinks he can just come and take it away. "Hunter that's not your decision!" His phone goes off and he picks up the call "we're done talking about this. Your. Not. Going." He then begins to walk off as he talks on the phone I give my presents and my new car keys to Martin and tell to take it to the room. "Thanks Martin." He nods a welcome and leaves,and I go after Hunter.

"Hunter Grey West. You can't tell me I'm not allowed to go to college what are you crazy??" He continues to walk away like he wasn't hearing me. "HUNTER!" I grab his arm and he turns around looking agitated "look man ill call you back.." he then hangs up and makes a deadly eye contact with me. Anyone else would've squirmed or shrunk under his gaze,but not me. I know he wouldn't hurt me. "Jamie Kate Valentine..Your. Not-" before he could finish I storm of inside.

I hear the front door shut as he comes after me but I was already on my way up the steps. "Jamie don't walk away when I'm talking to you." I keep on and give a smart remark on my way up "don't tell me how to live my life." I hear him let out an annoyed groan and something break. I turn around to see a vase on the floor broken, but no Hunter.

One of the maids..Leslie I think is her name quickly comes over with a broom and a dustpan. "I'm so sorry about him, let me help." She shakes her head no, "it's fine miss Valentine if you got cut by this glass he'd have me dead." I was startled by her words. "What? What did he tell you?" She looks up at me..she had the cutest freckles,her Orange her glowing almost gold looking and her bright blue eyes. She was gorgeous. "If I was the reason for you getting hurt he'd have me killed."

With that she finished up and quickly leaves. I go upstairs into the bedroom I slept in yesterday. I grab a suite case and start shoving cloths in it. If he won't let me leave ill just have to leave on my own..I can stay with Alley until it's time for school then ill leave. "What are you doing?" I turn around and see Hunter leaning on the door frame..he's so handsome..

No. snap out of it your angry with him. I turn back around and continue packing as if I didn't hear him. "I said what are doing." With that he grabs me pins me against the closet door "Hunter get off me. I'm leaving." His eyes darken "your not going anywhere..look I'm sorry I shouldn't have approached the situation the way I did." His grip on me didn't loosen "but Connecticut..you've seemed to forget that there's a crazy man out there trying to hurt you." Against my will a smile breaks on my lips. He was just worried. "Hunter I haven't heard from that guy since high school senior year..I don't think he's still after me."

He lets me go and starts unpacking the stuff I just packed. "How are you sure of that?" I watch as he puts my cloths back on the hangers and my notebooks back in the drawers. Hunters always been an organized person. "I'm not..but Hunter Yale has been my dream since I was a kid..I can't just give it up. Especially when I'm so close to reaching it.." he lets out a breath and runs his fingers through his hair giving him a sexy wild look.

"Okay. But you go under my conditions." What he said made me nervous but I wasn't gonna argue with him. So I just nod. He then comes up to me and picks me up "I'm happy for you Valentine..Don't think I'm not. I honestly want the best the world can offer for you." I smile and kiss him he kisses me back..a passionate kiss. Not a rushed kiss but a lingering one.

A/N hope you liked the chapter! You guys probably thought I left you hanging. I would never! Don't forget to vote and comment lets get this book to 400 views and 100 votes by the end of this week and ill do 3 updates in one day! Love you guys. Byeeee.